**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lack of Rank 4 Materials

BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
I have noticed these last few days with the incoming 7* and r5s being upgraded thats the r4 materials are few and far between compared to the rank 5s. A lot of people I know are sitting on T6CC unable to take a champ to r5 due to no t6bc or t3a. I figure theres an increase in these materials coming soon. But just in case kabam isn’t aware I’d like to bring light to it. And with 7* r2’s on the horizon I think it’s time we see the increase in r4 mats (incursions rewards update, increase r4 mats in war etc.)

Comments

• Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Beewee said:

I have noticed these last few days with the incoming 7* and r5s being upgraded thats the r4 materials are few and far between compared to the rank 5s. A lot of people I know are sitting on T6CC unable to take a champ to r5 due to no t6bc or t3a. I figure theres an increase in these materials coming soon. But just in case kabam isn’t aware I’d like to bring light to it. And with 7* r2’s on the horizon I think it’s time we see the increase in r4 mats (incursions rewards update, increase r4 mats in war etc.)

there is already a small increase in t3a and t6bc with the new paragon difficulty added this month allowing you to get at least 1 of them if you do the monthly event quest as well but hopefully in the next upcoming months they will increase it
    btw there is a rumor/fact they are already planning to increase war rewards
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I'm not really sure there's as big of a lack as you think there is. I just made 6r4 apocalypse 2 maybe 3 weeks ago tops. I already have 2 more t3a and a t6b again. And it has solely come from side quest, story and events like spring cleaning in which I paid exactly 0 dollars or units for them.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    HSS75 said:

Beewee said:

there is already a small increase in t3a and t6bc with the new paragon difficulty added this month allowing you to get at least 1 of them if you do the monthly event quest as well but hopefully in the next upcoming months they will increase it
    The small increase isn't enough. I have more r5 mats than r4 mats and the war rewards update didn't include an increase in r4 mats. It included… more r5 materials
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Beewee said:

HSS75 said:

Beewee said:

The small increase isn't enough. I have more r5 mats than r4 mats and the war rewards update didn't include an increase in r4 mats. It included… more r5 materials
    oh, but hopefully on the upcoming months they will increase rank 4 materials since even if they increase rank 5 materials we cannot rank them up because of rank 4 materials
    "There is no rank 5s without rank 4s"