**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally beat the Grandmaster!!

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
Not the best of screen grabs, but it's all I managed to get of Purgatory taking down the Grandmaster!! So happy to finally have achieved Thronebreaker status!!

Rewards weren't anything fantastic, but still decent; a few more sigs on some 5*'s.

Overall, just happy I managed to beat him and get TB!!

Comments

• Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Luke9523 said:

Not the best of screen grabs, but it's all I managed to get of Purgatory taking down the Grandmaster!! So happy to finally have achieved Thronebreaker status!!

Rewards weren't anything fantastic, but still decent; a few more sigs on some 5*'s.

Congrats mate :)
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Getting that progression title is more important than those rewards tbh
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    The rewards might not be the best but the title is more important. Congrats now on to ACT 7 and 8.
  • Options
    Thanks all! I totally agree, the title is the best thing about beating the GM! I'd have done it for that alone! 🤣
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Nice!!
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Luke9523 said:

Great, now you can run three 7*-free lanes of shooting stars and partake of your alli's 7 star celebration rewards.

That's what I've been gently reminding every tb in my alli.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Looking forward to this myself. Once I get through Act 6.2.1, Lifecycle then it will only be a matter of time.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Thanks all! 😁😁

Looking forward to this myself. Once I get through Act 6.2.1, Lifecycle then it will only be a matter of time.

Sometimes you've got to have the confidence and just give it a go. I probably could have done this a long time ago, but because I thought I would fail, I just didn't even try.
    I even saved up an entire stash of revives and potions AND 4k units for the fight. I ended up using most of my stash, but not a single unit. So I did much better than I thought I would.