**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Uru2 empty in GC

PikokPikok Posts: 131 ★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
So is it a bug? Cannot see anybody in uru2 and uru3.

No it is not. Less then 7k people are currently in GC. Not fixing matchmaking and bugs for few seasons and we are here.
@Kabam Miike there should be some changes or this mode will die
Cannot wait next season.

Comments

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,594 ★★★★★
    _Pez_ said:

I'd rather those leagues be empty if it means the average person in gladiator circuit is higher quality, which it seems is the case, I haven't come across many of any smaller accounts in GC. Better they be empty than have smaller accounts progressing to GC.

It could be higher quality as to why but I'd be willing to bet that its a case of people losing interest with the mode tbh. I'm only in silver 3 as I don't have much interest in playing a hugely bugged mode but I seem to be searching for matches for a good 50 seconds or so before I find a match. To me that screams participation issues 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    I have made GC every time the past 6 seasons - this one I have literally only played 4 matches. The vibe just isn't there for me personally. I have enjoyed 8.2 and the SQs more. Hopefully it will feel different the next season as the bG store is still the best, but the bugs & issues i experienced last season sort of set my default to ignoring the mode this one and I have admittedly not given it much of a glance this time around.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I dont mind if I am the only one in GC. I am ready to get the Rank 1 rewards.