**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Main Boss Node [Not A Bug]

CptCrutchCptCrutch Posts: 21
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Dear Kabam, @Kabam Miike

So take the time to read this please before assuming these screenshots look normal. Hear my case.

I am in Bg2 in my Alliance. The 2nd screenshot shows myself and 1 other player having made it to the Main Boss Node of Bg2. The first screenshot shows no 'clear' of Bg2 in our chat log? Is this working as intended?

I honestly feel this is a way Alliances are also exploiting how the new AW is designed. How is this supposes to be scored fairly when they chose to leave main boss node empty??Respectfully that isn't our problem and they should be punished the 20k points for not making our team work on a main boss for the clear.

A fix is either require the main boss node to have a champion on it before AW starts which is probably too tedious or a more simple fix of if a player makes it to the main boss node(standing on the node like in my SS) that BG gets a clear. Again it shouldn't be our problem and our score getting hurt as an Alliance because they didn't properly place.

Really hope to hear back on this one. Our Alliance has already lost 5 in a row, this 1 was winnable until we realized we won't get a bg2 clear.......

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• CptCrutchCptCrutch Posts: 21
    My one last thought I had and maybe someone in general knows... Will the BG clear show up in our point total? Is there a lack of a chat prompt in the AW chat?

'So and so defeated the boss of BG#'

Since we didn't technically defeat anything a chat wouldn't show up saying that we did. Does this mean the internal system processes the BG as Cleared still or are we just outright screwed here?
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    you get the BG clear in the final points just as you said there was no final boss to defeat so you didn't "defeat" anyone
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Did you check the scores ?
  • CptCrutchCptCrutch Posts: 21
    Waiting for the War to end. Thank you guys.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    If they didn't place the main boss in that bg, they will have lower defender rating.
    IMO once your champions are released from AW, your alliance will still get the points.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    You will get the points.

Last war, a guy from our alliance forgot to place his defenders and one of them was the main boss. The other alliance got the points and we had to work hard to make a better exploration in order to win the war. And we did it.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I hope everyone here was able to help clear this up for you. Just to be clear, you will still get the points. Thanks!
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    The points are already showing up in your screenshot. Your BG has 53,767 points. You can get 30k for exploration, 2.5k for placed and 2.5k for diversity. That's 35k plus a couple thousand extra for your defender rating max per BG. Plus the extra 20k for reaching the final tile. Whether you had to fight a champ there or not doesn't matter from a scoring stand point.