**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first R4 6*!!

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
So, I decided to rank up a skill champ for my first R4. I had a choice between (duped) Nick Fury, (duped) Masacre, (unduped) Shang-Chi or (unduped) Kingpin....

I know this will probably get a fair bit of criticism, as it is possibly going to be the least popular option, but I do not regret my decision at all!! Masacre is the champ I probably have the most fun playing with in the entire game.

😁😁

Comments

• SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    Fun champ for you > op champ that is less fun

Masacre is still really good the special block damage is crazy
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    You, good sir, just earned a special reward. More to follow later.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    Thank you 😁👍🏻
    I've been using him for about a week now, and he is so much fun to use. Definitely made the right decision! 😁😁
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    He would have been my fourth choice on that list but good for you. Not a bad choice because he probably needs the extra attack, health and CPR more than the other three....a r4 kingpin is probably my deepest desire in this game though lol
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Luke9523 said:

So, I decided to rank up a skill champ for my first R4. I had a choice between (duped) Nick Fury, (duped) Masacre, (unduped) Shang-Chi or (unduped) Kingpin....

I know this will probably get a fair bit of criticism, as it is possibly going to be the least popular option, but I do not regret my decision at all!! Masacre is the champ I probably have the most fun playing with in the entire game.

No need for criticism from me or anyone because ultimately it's your account only. That's what I don't understand about this place. (forum) It doesn't seem to have drawn any yet, probably because it's a great choice!

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    edited May 2023

He would have been my fourth choice on that list but good for you. Not a bad choice because he probably needs the extra attack, health and CPR more than the other three....a r4 kingpin is probably my deepest desire in this game though lol

Thanks. His Sp2 into a block hits like a damn nuclear weapon! It's awesome. Plus he's one of my main attacker's in BGs. With incinerate and his Sp2, he can finish off a lot of champs extremely quickly.
    Hope you manage to get that R4 Kingpin 👍🏻👍🏻

No need for criticism from me or anyone because ultimately it's your account only. That's what I don't understand about this place. (forum) It doesn't seem to have drawn any yet, probably because it's a great choice!

Thanks. I was waiting for loads of people to tell me I chose the worst one. There's a lot of that on here.
    And I am aware that NF, KP and Shang-Chi are all top-tier champs that everyone chases as they are great content clearers.... But Masacre is so much more fun in my opinion. He's an underrated gem!! 💎