Training with final act bosses and update for practice mode

FullmasterFullmaster Member Posts: 9
edited May 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
I think a lot of people would like to have the opportunity to practice against the final bosses of the acts. The "training" tab is still empty, there is only training with parrying attacks. It would be silly to add training with the boss before meeting him, so to be fair, he can be made available for practice AFTER the entire act.

I really liked the final boss of act 7, Kang turned out to be the most interesting boss. Therefore, I would like to practice against him without spending resources.

This ability to practice against bosses can help in further exploration of the final boss quest, less resources can be spent just to get used to the boss animations. Practicing with bosses will also help those who just want to try out their new champion against him or just challenge themselves with passing the boss with weak characters.

There are a lot of game content makers out there who make boss guides or challenges, and a feature like this will make things easier for them. It will also provide an opportunity to come up with many new challenges.

If practice with bosses is available AFTER completing an act or researching a quest, then it will be much fairer in relation to Kabs and the players themselves. Spending all your energy and a lot of time just to get to the boss is very expensive.

The practice tab is in dire need of updates as it is the most valuable mode for the fighting game genre. You can even add a punching bag with the ability to choose the player's gain for the bot.

what do you think of such an idea? How would you like to improve the "practice" mode?