**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who are the best new Featured champs?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Thoughts?

Who are the best new Featured champs? 73 votes

Zemo
43%
Manup456br10050Osfan8Sw0rdMasterMaxtheSilentLiquidkoldPandingoVbnmeWillsilverMaqsoodBocksaroxFiiNCHDfour24SpideyFunkoTheExit27Rawrasurus[Deleted User]Dvl12776RealWizard13579rebel_ 32 votes
FAM
26%
KeltanbassalaLeediman39IamnikeDanimal920Wine_LoverHungaryHippoMR_61088aldeatcuILoveDrDoomCyrillFromTulaLickyAxewhdsjskskskPpurpleIITheWatcher_SlurpZeDerpEvil_BagelCloudddey_bro 19 votes
K Bish
6%
BitterSteelIoniqus_797Jaffa_Rainwind76Emilia90 5 votes
Cass
4%
captain_rogersItsyaboyStephy05DarthMystic 3 votes
Vivi
5%
JohnTargaryenFloorKillerRockyshockyCarracho01 4 votes
Shock
13%
MasterSmokeFeeney234evilKINGwilsonEwell65SSS69BeastDadLpooChiefGoatChaosticeNisNKnightOfTheRealm 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90 said:

I honestly think that every single one of them are amazing. Kate does have a skill cap but she’s awesome once you get the hang of her. FAM is a great attacker and defender, Shocker has some great damage and he’s super easy to play, Zemo has his powerful lock and he’s super good on defense as well, and Cass has good utility and damage. Viv is great too but she does have to restart her cycle for longer matchups so I’d put her at the bottom, but she has lots of utility and good damage in shorter fights.

Any specific reason why you think K Bish is the best of them all?
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Zemo
    I'm surprised by the number of votes FAM is getting. I'm starting to feel a bit of relief over an otherwise horrible featured opening yesterday.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    K Bish

Emilia90 said:

I honestly think that every single one of them are amazing. Kate does have a skill cap but she’s awesome once you get the hang of her. FAM is a great attacker and defender, Shocker has some great damage and he’s super easy to play, Zemo has his powerful lock and he’s super good on defense as well, and Cass has good utility and damage. Viv is great too but she does have to restart her cycle for longer matchups so I’d put her at the bottom, but she has lots of utility and good damage in shorter fights.

I just really love her play style. She has amazing damage that is passive (so opponents can’t shrug) and she applies a lot of effects that not many champs in the game are immune to. Coldsnap is a such a useful thing to have and her ability to bait the AI’s specials by cornering them is super useful. She also has a great safety net in case you get stunned and she’s mildly annoying to fight on defense. She has a pretty decent miss counter and she’s loads of fun! The only aspect that she lacks is immunities (though she does have tranquilize which can count in some situations) which a lot of the other featured pulls have.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

I just really love her play style. She has amazing damage that is passive (so opponents can’t shrug) and she applies a lot of effects that not many champs in the game are immune to. Coldsnap is a such a useful thing to have and her ability to bait the AI’s specials by cornering them is super useful. She also has a great safety net in case you get stunned and she’s mildly annoying to fight on defense. She has a pretty decent miss counter and she’s loads of fun! The only aspect that she lacks is immunities (though she does have tranquilize which can count in some situations) which a lot of the other featured pulls have.
    Welp seems like Zemo and FAM are running away with this though…
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    K Bish

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Welp seems like Zemo and FAM are running away with this though…
    They’re amazing as well so I can’t really dispute that. Kate is my personal favorite but FAM and Zemo are just as good
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Zemo
    They’re all great champions - a really solid bunch of featured’s.

If I had to rank one at the top I’d say Zemo, however I’m having the most fun with Viv. She has her drawbacks but she’s so satisfying to play.
  • Options
    I thought Cassie was supposed to be good? Is she not?