Kicked from alliance

Savagery1NmotionSavagery1Nmotion Member Posts: 16
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
I was kicked from my lines right before the rewards are distributed. I’ve participated in every single quest for a month to get bg and seven star rewards only for the leader to boot without reaSon. I was on fence in terms of just saying [rawr] and retiring and I think the last straw just snapped.

Comments

• HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    You just really can't do anything about it. That's the Reality of things, and it won't change
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    There's so much disrespect in some alliances that they kick you out without telling you the exact reason and have you guessing why/ thinking you know why
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    This happens and sorry to hear that but if they wanted to replace you for whatever reason they were in a tough spot of either getting in the new guy for AW season or letting you get rewards and loosing the replacement. This is what happens when rewards and new AW seasons are crossed.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    As an alliance leader when recruiting I emphasize that we never randomly kick people. Not sure that’s common.

I advise people seeking alliances to ask this question before joining: Do you randomly kick people or do you have clear rules you consistently enforce?

Know what you’re getting into.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    It’s common courtesy to give someone a warning at least. There must be a reason why the OP got kicked.
  • GoldenGod105GoldenGod105 Member Posts: 57

I was kicked from my lines right before the rewards are distributed. I’ve participated in every single quest for a month to get bg and seven star rewards only for the leader to boot without reaSon. I was on fence in terms of just saying [rawr] and retiring and I think the last straw just snapped.

This has happened a couple of times to me, what I do is submit a ticket to kabam and tell them everything that happened and ask if u could get the same rewards the alliance got and they should do it
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    A lot of the time you get kicked for a reason and you just weren't paying attention, didn't read rules or continually do something stupid. We spell out rules. We mention them in chat when people aren't following. We point out when they do something stupid. Then I get friend requested after booting, "bro, why did you kick me? And it's always the same thing. I wasn't paying attention. I didn't read, I didn't....

Sorry... Learn to read. Pay attention. And if you don't like the rules, then find a place with rules you don't mind. And if you have friend requests turned off and then complain about getting kicked with no alert? Well duh. It just shows you don't care about communicating, so why should we?

And I love the people you confront about not joining AQ or war. But I was working. So you had time to pop crystals, rank Champs and request help. But you couldn't take five minutes for actual alliance stuff. Like, c'mon...