Battlegrounds store Reset and Battlegrounds Rewards

AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 โ˜…โ˜…
In the future can me maybe hopefully get a shop reset when the battlegrounds rewards are sent out having trophy tokens and not being able to spend them is...

ยซ13

Comments

• AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 โ˜…โ˜…

Is it that important that you spend them immediately when you get them?

Kinda... yeah there are plenty of champs that i need and i have iso exipiring so it would be nice not to have to wait another 3 days
    ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ im not asking for much its just something that makes sense to have guess people dont like qol changes
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,232 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    7 star shards are in next season. Still want to blow your wad now?
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Not in the store though

I could care less about 7* shards rn thats not what my account needs i still only have 3 r4's there also arent any champs in the pool that would benefit my account unless i happen to pull korg twice

Anly said:

๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ im not asking for much its just something that makes sense to have guess people dont like qol changes

That's not a quality of life change, you're just asking them to give you more things faster.
    It is a qol change all im really asking is for the reset to line up with the rewards because it makes sense maybe i should have said that before i dont care about having it reset when the rewards are out to get stuff faster i just want it to line up but im not sure if thats possible
    Coppin said:

Anly said:

Kinda... yeah there are plenty of champs that i need and i have iso exipiring so it would be nice not to have to wait another 3 days
    Anly said:

Champs YOU need and YOUR Iso is expiring.. so its not a QoL change its QOYL change (quality of your life just in case it wasn't clear)
    The post really wasnt about me yes it would benefit me but it wasnt about me im not so ignorant to think im the only one playing the game
    Coppin said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Champs YOU need and YOUR Iso is expiring.. so its not a QoL change its QOYL change (quality of your life just in case it wasn't clear)
    I also dont understand why every one is so quick to disagree with something beneficial it wouldnt hurt anybody
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Anly said:

Coppin said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

I also dont understand why every one is so quick to disagree with something beneficial it wouldnt hurt anybody
    Beneficial to who? Its been the same reset timer on monday for 7 seasons....
    Coppin said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

I also dont understand why every one is s
    Coppin said:

Anly said:

Coppin said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

You're not the only one who plays this game either not everybodys in the same position as you saying no one would benefit from it is blatantly false why do people always have to overanalyze things, answer this simple question, does it make sense for the store to reset when the rewards are sent out?
    Anly said:

Coppin said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Coppin said:

Anly said:

Coppin said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

You're not the only one who plays this game either not everybodys in the same position as you saying no one would benefit from it is blatantly false why do people always have to overanalyze things, answer this simple question, does it make sense for the store to reset when the rewards are sent out?
    As blatantly false as saying everyone will benefit from it... Specially since U need the champs and U got ISO expiring...
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Yup
    I will probably see an absurd number of tokens for them
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Be patient dude
    I have over 12k after spending 13k on 6* shards
    It's fun to binge open 6 6* basics
    But that doesn't make reset a QOL change
    Patience is the key to success

Who really cares about the reset timer? Your still going to buy the rewards but your not going to get them when you want them because of the timer. Nothing wrong with be patient. And if you are using those shards for the featured, what's the rush? The featured will be here for at least another 3 months. Same thing with the basic 6* Chrystal's.

All of you are really missing the point here
    It simply makes sense for the store to reset the day rewards drop because there are trophy tokens in the rewards right or wrong? And again not everybody is in the same position time frame matters to some people me personally i was waiting very patiently i barely thought about the rewards they got there when they got there, even though they are very beneficial for my account my original plan was to use the rewards to open a duel crystals, i was planning on saving till the 4th side quest got released i so wouldnt have opened anything until a week later anyways, i simply saw something and reported it and i hope you all would do the same within reason
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153 โ˜…
    Anly said:

Who really cares about the reset timer? Your still going to buy the rewards but your not going to get them when you want them because of the timer. Nothing wrong with be patient. And if you are using those shards for the featured, what's the rush? The featured will be here for at least another 3 months. Same thing with the basic 6* Chrystal's.

It simply makes sense for the store to reset the day rewards drop because there are trophy tokens in the rewards right or wrong? And again not everybody is in the same position time frame matters to some people me personally i was waiting very patiently i barely thought about the rewards they got there when they got there, even though they are very beneficial for my account my original plan was to use the rewards to open a duel crystals, i was planning on saving till the 4th side quest got released i so wouldnt have opened anything until a week later anyways, i simply saw something and reported it and i hope you all would do the same within reason
    I get it, but one thing I don't understand is if you were going to open those duel crystals until the last SQ gets released then what's the point of wanting the rewards now. Or are you saying that the timer should reset when BG rewards drop in general?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Anly said:

We're not missing the point, we just don't agree. It doesn't make sense for the timer to reset the day we get the rewards. It is so much more complicated than you're making it seem.
    Coppin said:

Anly said:

Coppin said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Coppin said:

Anly said:

Coppin said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

As blatantly false as saying everyone will benefit from it... Specially since U need the champs and U got ISO expiring...
    I never said it wouldnt benefit everyone It would benefit alot of people and would hurt 0

Im so very sorry i used the word "i" because they asked me i simply said that just to list very few of many reasons why it would be important to some people, the iso i have wouldve expired regardless

From what im gathering you think that this change shouldnt happen because you think that i want it for my self which is a trashy mindset you're the only one making it about me instead actually looking how the change would benefit people

Also didnt even answer my question

Anly said:

We're not missing the point, we just don't agree. It doesn't make sense for the timer to reset the day we get the rewards. It is so much more complicated than you're making it seem.
    Id say you're completely missing the point, it does make sense for the timer to reset day of rewards the idea isnt complicated i understand them not wanting to give rewards early but i also thought thay it would be difficult for them to somehow drop the rewards at the same time shop resets since bg's rewards dont have a set time to release so i just simply chose the easy route but im sure they can come up with something since they are creative like that.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    It was nice store didn't reset. Planned it so I can get my usual 50 sigs. I was out of tokens cuz I blew them on shards.

Anly said:

I get it, but one thing I don't understand is if you were going to open those duel crystals until the last SQ gets released then what's the point of wanting the rewards now. Or are you saying that the timer should reset when BG rewards drop in general?
    Yes i am saying that the timer should reset when rewards drop because it simply makes sense
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,359 Guardian
    Anly said:

To be honest, I was considering your original post until I read this.

It seems to be something that trends on the forums from time to time. The snide "oh gee, I guess I'm the only person around here that wants good things, the rest of you must be broken" thing. I don't know where on Earth this sort of thing works that would encourage people to do it. I'm just glad I don't live there.

For the record, when the store resets is somewhat of an arbitrary decision, which is to say the game economy designers can retroactively balance the BG store around any reset schedule if they choose to do so. At the moment the store resets on a regular schedule because a regular schedule makes perfect sense and there's no driving reason to interrupt that schedule, as any misalignment between BG rewards and BG store has to contend with the fact that BG seasons do not align with weekly resets and BG rewards are not guaranteed to even arrive at a specific set schedule after the season ends given other operational concerns. So any store reset to align with BG rewards could not be automatic, it would have to be done manually. Someone would need to justify both the work and the risk involved in tampering with the BG store scheduler every season to implement such an idea.

That sounds like a lot of work for someone who can make that case in an economically and operationally sound way. But since I don't like QoL changes, it won't be me doing it.
  • airmundoairmundo Member Posts: 148 โ˜…
    What he said ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ, shortened version - Iโ€™d rather the developers, designers, kabam workers etc. focus their efforts elsewhere. Enough bugs as it is, why would they worry about a silly, off schedule, store reset just because rewards were sent out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Anly said:

Anly said:

Id say you're completely missing the point, it does make sense for the timer to reset day of rewards the idea isnt complicated i understand them not wanting to give rewards early but i also thought thay it would be difficult for them to somehow drop the rewards at the same time shop resets since bg's rewards dont have a set time to release so i just simply chose the easy route but im sure they can come up with something since they are creative like that.
    "The idea isn't complicated"
    "I'm sure they can come up with something"
    DNA3000 said:

Anly said:

To be honest, I was considering your original post until I read this.

It seems to be something that trends on the forums from time to time. The snide "oh gee, I guess I'm the only person around here that wants good things, the rest of you must be broken" thing. I don't know where on Earth this sort of thing works that would encourage people to do it. I'm just glad I don't live there.

For the record, when the store resets is somewhat of an arbitrary decision, which is to say the game economy designers can retroactively balance the BG store around any reset schedule if they choose to do so. At the moment the store resets on a regular schedule because a regular schedule makes perfect sense and there's no driving reason to interrupt that schedule, as any misalignment between BG rewards and BG store has to contend with the fact that BG seasons do not align with weekly resets and BG rewards are not guaranteed to even arrive at a specific set schedule after the season ends given other operational concerns. So any store reset to align with BG rewards could not be automatic, it would have to be done manually. Someone would need to justify both the work and the risk involved in tampering with the BG store scheduler every season to implement such an idea.

That sounds like a lot of work for someone who can make that case in an economically and operationally sound way. But since I don't like QoL changes, it won't be me doing it.
    Cause time after whenever i post something that would be beneficial everyone comes in and disagrees so yeah it seems like im the only one who wants good things as you can see 14 disagrees 0 agree is pretty nasty ratio. This post wasnt made to argue with anybody i honestly thought most if not all people would agree with this even if you had no reason to spend trophy tokens right away and i also know that a change like that would be difficult thats why i suggested the easiest solution although im sure they can make something else work since they are a very creative team.
    airmundo said:

What he said ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ, shortened version - Iโ€™d rather the developers, designers, kabam workers etc. focus their efforts elsewhere. Enough bugs as it is, why would they worry about a silly, off schedule, store reset just because rewards were sent out.

Its hardly silly, and who says they cant do both like they always have been, this is something that can be worked on in the background, dosen't even have to be done this year. We've always been getting qol changes they're always going to do them even the stuff people dont ask for or just tiny little issues and the game is alot better now than it was 2-3 years ago or even just 1 year ago
    Anly said:

airmundo said:

Its hardly silly, and who says they cant do both like they always have been, this is something that can be worked on in the background, dosen't even have to be done this year. We've always been getting qol changes they're always going to do them even the stuff people dont ask for or just tiny little issues and the game is alot better now than it was 2-3 years ago or even just 1 year ago
    Except that's not a QoL change...