Champion size and animation? interactions

AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★
Having a champs size affect their ability to bait out specials is kind of annoying to say the least maybe animations have a part to play as well but i think its mostly because of the size, i really dont like getting screwed over because of something that isnt a node like mordo being naturally passive or venom being super aggressive or mysterio doing you know what 😒

Comments

• 11993451199345 Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    The champs you mentioned act a certain way pretty reliably. The more you fight them, the better you become at fighting them...
  • AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★
    1199345 said:

The champs you mentioned act a certain way pretty reliably. The more you fight them, the better you become at fighting them...

I didnt say i was bad at fighting them i was just simply stating that they do things that other champs dont which arent apart of their kit or the nodes but it isnt necessarily a bad thing

The main point of focus was really the champion sizes affecting your ability to bait out specials
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    Aren't those champs different sizes though?
    1199345 said:

Aren't those champs different sizes though?

I wasnt including them in that part and actully upon
    acquiring some new information its the champions design cause theres no issue with warlock but issues with apoc and king groot
    Newly acquired information not new information btw
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    Anly said:

Having a champs size affect their ability to bait out specials is kind of annoying to say the least maybe animations have a part to play as well but i think its mostly because of the size, i really dont like getting screwed over because of something that isnt a node like mordo being naturally passive or venom being super aggressive or mysterio doing you know what 😒

The issues you described are because of the champions' AI and not because of their size. Sure Venom can push you back into a corner really quick due to his large size, but him being super aggressive, Mordo being passive and Mysterio spamming heavies are just AI issues that are completely independent of their size

Anly said:

The issues you described are because of the champions' AI and not because of their size. Sure Venom can push you back into a corner really quick due to his large size, but him being super aggressive, Mordo being passive and Mysterio spamming heavies are just AI issues that are completely independent of their size

You misunderstood what i said i was using venom, mysterio, and mordo as an example of champs that have things that arent in their kit

And champion size/design or maybe their animations does affect ability to bait out specials i have constant issues baiting specials with larger champs such as apoc and king groot their large size makes them take a bigger step back or something but you can tell just by looking that the attempted bait isnt going to work

Stuff like this has been in the game for ages like some champs animations make it easier to intercept like warlock some champs are harder like bwdo and some champs are harder to hit while dashing at you like ms.marvel