**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What did you do with your 7* shards?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Interested to know.

Personally I’m holding out for better champs to be added in the pool to open them.

What did you do with your 7* shards? 291 votes

Already opened all 7* crystals
92%
GroundedWisdomDL864MasterSmokedanielmathBashlordSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusRaganatormostlyharmlessnHort4KaruseusTendersquadbassalazuffySIlverProfessorallinashesTristanFeeney234Ajisdope 269 votes
Keeping them for better champs in the 7* pool
5%
MagicBentonege999menSandeepSNightshade604Jeff38Username19273Justin2524BeastDadRebornMVPSUPREME77LacerosBenjygl5nTrongNovhdsjskskskAshc22 15 votes
Haven’t decided
2%
TheSaithErik_Killmonger1001SkyLord7000Suhshehshsshut_up_heatherElite13UnOriginal 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★
    I’ve only opened 2 so far. I think there are some decent champs in the pool that I personally really love. Bishop, Chavez, Overseer, and a couple others are pretty good pulls imo. Not sure how long it’ll take for more champs to be added and I’m still focusing on 6* more right now. Opening 7* will also help me fully exploring the 7* quest and get more shards so I’m probably going to open some until I get to 5
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

I’ve only opened 2 so far. I think there are some decent champs in the pool that I personally really love. Bishop, Chavez, Overseer, and a couple others are pretty good pulls imo. Not sure how long it’ll take for more champs to be added and I’m still focusing on 6* more right now. Opening 7* will also help me fully exploring the 7* quest and get more shards so I’m probably going to open some until I get to 5

Good that you like those champs.. I don’t.. I personally haven’t even ranked up my 6* Bishop, Chavez, Overseer..

The only good one I want is Domino but the chance of getting 1-2 champs isn’t enticing.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Do whatever but all I will say is that, from experience, an unawakened 7s r1 Gamora is awesome, and she is by far not the best champ in this pool. The 7s power gain increase alone is huge.
  • Options

Do whatever but all I will say is that, from experience, an unawakened 7s r1 Gamora is awesome, and she is by far not the best champ in this pool. The 7s power gain increase alone is huge.

Yeah but how often will you actually use her?

Be honest.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Good that you like those champs.. I don’t.. I personally haven’t even ranked up my 6* Bishop, Chavez, Overseer..

The only good one I want is Domino but the chance of getting 1-2 champs isn’t enticing.
    Have you tried them out? There’s some great gameplay of Bishop and Chavez out there and Overseer is great in war. Bishop and Chavez are good dual use champs and they can take a lot of tough fights in battlegrounds
  • Options
    Amazing that so far very few can see that the 7* Celebration rewards are really underwhelming and have hastily opened their 7*…
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Have you tried them out? There’s some great gameplay of Bishop and Chavez out there and Overseer is great in war. Bishop and Chavez are good dual use champs and they can take a lot of tough fights in battlegrounds
    kT1 made a 7* tier list and none of the champs made “God Tier”.

Plus 7* shards are really hard to come by so I’m not wasting them at a chance of us-god tier champs.
  • Options
    Still can’t believe so many rushed out to open their 7* crystals when none of the champs are God Tier.. lol..
  • Options

Still can’t believe so many rushed out to open their 7* crystals when none of the champs are God Tier.. lol..

I don’t think anyone rushed to open anything. Some people like some of the champs here. When 6* came out, the pool was pretty mediocre, but people still opened 6* crystals then. There’s tons of good champs, maybe not top of the game or “god-tier” but good champs.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

I don’t think anyone rushed to open anything. Some people like some of the champs here. When 6* came out, the pool was pretty mediocre, but people still opened 6* crystals then. There’s tons of good champs, maybe not top of the game or “god-tier” but good champs.
    Well the poll currently stands at 17-1 .. me being the only one who still haven’t opened anything.

I guess I’m the most patient here.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Well the poll currently stands at 17-1 .. me being the only one who still haven’t opened anything.

I don’t understand your point here. Some people here opened 7* because there are good champs in there. Seems like you’re just assuming that everyone is impatient and opened them just cause.
    There’s a well known experiment where kids are given 1 candy and told they can open it now or get 2 candy if they wait.

In that experiment most just open the 1. But kids with higher iQs tend to wait to get 2.

Take from that what you will..
    That doesn't really apply here. In this case, opening the crystals with the smaller pool possible will help in getting those much needed dupes. The pool will never be smaller than it currently is. So if you really want to wait until the pool is bigger and never get thr dupe you want easily, more power to you.
    But there are no god tier champs in this pool.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

I don’t understand your point here. Some people here opened 7* because there are good champs in there. Seems like you’re just assuming that everyone is impatient and opened them just cause.
    There’s a well known experiment where kids are given 1 candy and told they can open it now or get 2 candy if they wait.

In that experiment most just open the 1. But kids with higher iQs tend to wait to get 2.

That doesn't really apply here. In this case, opening the crystals with the smaller pool possible will help in getting those much needed dupes. The pool will never be smaller than it currently is. So if you really want to wait until the pool is bigger and never get thr dupe you want easily, more power to you.
    Spoken like a true sheep. You obviously never played with any of them. Go do some research on gambit or domino etc. Then come back. You have zero idea of what your talking about.
    What rank is your 6* Gambit?
  • Options
    1199345 said:

Got Domino and America Chavez. Feelsgoodman

Nice .. you’re lucky.

• Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Spoken like a true sheep. You obviously never played with any of them. Go do some research on gambit or domino etc. Then come back. You have zero idea of what your talking about.
    What rank is your 6* Gambit?
    I dont have a 6* gambit.
    How convenient.. lol..
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Have you used overseer? Obviously not
    Resources are limited so I tend to rank up and use only god tier champs with a few exceptions.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Opening them now rewards you with paragon crystals, from where i pulled other 7*s, as well as rank-up mats, more 7* shards and, in my case, 2 t6ccs (3 possibly by tomorrow).

Opening them later rewards you with a 7*.

Take from will what that you...
    This week Proff Hoff showed an opening of 156 Paragon crystals that resulted in 1x 7*

Take from that what you will.
This discussion has been closed.