Options

War path 9

I typically am the one who runs path 9 in our bg. We are tier 4 and I usually use Absorbing Man and Ibom + someone to help with Mini or boss.... My question is who else runs path 9 and who do you use? I've heard people use KP/Hood. And someone else has suggested Angela but I'm unsure why?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,780 Guardian
    Angela at a higher sig reduces the duration of debuffs on her and with enough buffs that duration is 0 so she is great for hazard shift since the debuffs don't do any damage.

Note: not sure if you need Odin prefights or not for Angela to do path 9.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Ghost is a typical path 9 counter when she isn’t banned
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    hulkling, scorp, silver cent, colossus, iceman, idoom
    all amazing champs.
    hulkling sp2 if played correctly clears most fights with 1 sp2
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,220 ★★★★★
    I use ghost. Or like half immune such as scorpion
    About Angela, she should work for hazard shift but not for bio hazard (in pvp mode, she's fine in quests), if you have that in section 1 at your tier. Reason is because of deep wound mastery, if they run it, applying after debuff reduction. A friend had a sad encounter
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Max sig Cap iw with skill teammate, not the easiest fights but he can definitely do it.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Or just ply around with 1 immunity champ !
    Or ultron sig200 works fine for both sections of path9
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,175 ★★★★★

I typically am the one who runs path 9 in our bg. We are tier 4 and I usually use Absorbing Man and Ibom + someone to help with Mini or boss.... My question is who else runs path 9 and who do you use? I've heard people use KP/Hood. And someone else has suggested Angela but I'm unsure why?

RHulk section 1.

Jabari Panther+ KM for all of it. Unless there's a bishop.

KP+hood- all or section 2.

Silver Centurion section 2 unless a nullify champ or armor break.

Havok- section 2.

Those are who I've used most times.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    I've used Crossbones for both sections including all the fights in between and afterwards. Do want Max sig tho. Zemo should also work will just need to be more patient with him.