Please buff or tune up ViV Vision

RvzRvz Member Posts: 179 ★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Kabam, Viv vision is such a cool character, and she is my fav champ in the current 6 star featured crystal. But her damage is a tragedy, even I use special 2 and then spam special 1, her damage is still so bad! Her special 2 barely deals no damage. Holy moly. Please buff her and make her who she really is.

Comments

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Lol what rank is she ?
    If you are expecting dmg of a r4/r5 Viv from a r2/r3 Viv you will definitely feel underwhelmed
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    You need to check out Grass MCOC channel.. he produced few good video on Viv.. go check it out dude..
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    You have to wait till late July to find out whether or not they feel she's worth a rebalance
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,226 ★★★★★
    This feels very similar to an older post where someone was complaining that Venom is really bad a needs an overhaul but just didn't understand his kit correctly.
  • CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
    Emilia90 said:

Viv has great damage. I’d just like to see her cycle adjusted a bit so she can ramp up again faster. Her initial cycle is powerful and easy to achieve though

Agreed. Her first cycle is great. She just needs a way to get her solar charges back a bit quicker. She’s almost like Corvus where if you can’t ko them in first cycle then it could turn into a really long fight.
    She def shines in the smaller health pools (under 250k)
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    Tech Corvus?
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Member Posts: 388 ★★★
    Siliyo said:
    This makes her look worse. Not sure if that was intended, but my R3 Valk does more damage (almost 400k) in a single 50-second rotation than Viv does in her rotation. Better for BG, better for long-form content, doesn't have super low base stats to offset her 'powerful burst damage phase' too. Yikes.