Cant get TB SQ objective

DarkinEnderDarkinEnder Member Posts: 18
i recently got TB but i already did 100% of t4 SQ and it didnt count towards the objective i just unlocked

Comments

• darthvader1203darthvader1203 Member Posts: 3
    same problem, but in my case its the paragon objective
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    No, just get Paragon.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    Like the hundreds of other posts about this, if you did the quests prior to achieving next progression, you have to Submit a Request (Ticket) to Support and have then manually correct your newly available Objective to show what you had previously done before having that Objective available for you.

No, just get Paragon.

I have explored the first 3 quests before getting paragon, then got the objective, and now they dont count towards it.
  • DarkinEnderDarkinEnder Member Posts: 18

Like the hundreds of other posts about this, if you did the quests prior to achieving next progression, you have to Submit a Request (Ticket) to Support and have then manually correct your newly available Objective to show what you had previously done before having that Objective available for you.

thank you for the advice i submitted a ticket just now

thanks
  • DeadmansiceDeadmansice Member Posts: 21
    Yep, I got paragon and had already %100 threat 5. Same problem