What on earth...

AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★
Today ive had a truly interesting experience with the game oh boy...

Part 1: you know im just casually exploring the side quest trying to get that juicy 6* gem (thanks for that btw) in the rewards i got to drax everything was going smoothly, i combo him toss my relic off and... it whiffed now this has happened to me atleast twice before so whilst i was still kinda unfamiliar with it, it was only slightly annoying.

Part 2: im used to the usual input shenanigans but my jaw literally dropped when i got hit mid combo, i couldnt believe my eyes, i had clearly hit deadpool in the face and yet for some reason i was the one now being hit, what was going on? Was i going crazy?

Part 3: this has already been around for a while and it could just be a placebo thing but defenders seem to move faster sometimes... (alot faster) im in there fighting black bolt i knock him down his backs against the wall then he dashes at me and almost instantaneously he's directly infront of me, it had looked like some frames were skipped and he was just suddenly there, luckily i was able to react to it because if you've been playing the game for a minute a.i movements are sometimes predictable.

Part 4: im fighting drax with cgr things are going pretty smoothly... when all of a sudden i take a blocked hit, the problem with this blocked hit is that it seemed to teleport me back, in an instant i had been pushed back atleast 10 feet??? (What were they feeding him?)

Part 5: this ones just some pretty basic input issues however it's unclear whether or not an input issue is always an input issuen this one however there is no doubt in my mind, i had just gotten the 5* awakening gem from 100% and used it on herc so i decided to go into eop and practice a little, blah blah blah fast forward im in the corner, dormammu has me pinned against the wall (😏) he throws me a heavy i dex it then go to counter with my own heavy the only problem was i was holding the screen a little to long... why wasnt dormammu on the ground yet? *i looked towards herc*

"oh maybe because hercs standing still... WAIT HE'S DOING WHAT"

then i took a combo in the face then i triggered immortality... then i died.

All of this happened today, unfortunately i dont have the best phone so im not able to record every moment.

Tl;dr What on earth is going on