Options

Banning in bg's still dosent work

AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
Ill pick my 3 bans and it'll choose someone else even if i hit confirm. this has been in the game since last season as far as i know.

Comments

• Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Haven’t seen or heard of this issue in BG before.
  • Options
    Hort4 said:

Strangely neither has anyone else, i certainly know im not crazy this happens to me atleast every other match and ive picked carefully just to make sure and ive made sure it didnt have anything to do with the off timers, ive tried hitting confirm and not hitting confirm, so if im not the issue and nobody seems to be having the issue...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Anly said:

Hort4 said:

Strangely neither has anyone else, i certainly know im not crazy this happens to me atleast every other match and ive picked carefully just to make sure and ive made sure it didnt have anything to do with the off timers, ive tried hitting confirm and not hitting confirm, so if im not the issue and nobody seems to be having the issue...
    Get a video of it
  • Options

Anly said:

Hort4 said:

Get a video of it
    👍
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★
    Hort4 said:

I've had this issue quite a few times. It's anytime I have poor signal, or I match against someone across the globe. It's not as common as the "I Special you through your combo" shenanigans that I have been experiencing constantly. (Will video footage this when I get the drive to play again.)
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,708 Guardian
    Zekir said:

Hort4 said:

I've had this issue quite a few times. It's anytime I have poor signal, or I match against someone across the globe.
    Exactly.
    (well, maybe not the “across the globe” part, unless it is “you” that is across the globe, but definitely an issue that comes up with intermittent missed signals between you and servers).

And anyone playing BG's routinely, and/or is even semi-observant in Forums here, would have definitely known that this type of thing has happened to LOTS of people from time to time, from the very beginning of BG's.

Either while choosing Bans.
    Or while choosing your 7-champ Team (auto selects someone else other than who you tried to select).
    And quite frankly, similar to the “Hey, I won the fight, why did I lose afterward” cases of phantom “Forfeits”.

Not enough of a disconnect to kick you out completely of BG or cause Restart, but enough intermittent to cause a lost Response in what is a very Timing-Dependent system when communicating with servers in BG.
  • Options
    Okay, so i managed to capture it first try however i interfered with it so i actually couldnt see if they were the same bug but you can see in the video when i kinda realized galan wasnt selected
    But i think its safe to assume they are the same bug, im not sure if it was because of the filter thing i used or not though.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/6iHNvjKW9jTC

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Anly said:

Okay, so i managed to capture it first try however i interfered with it so i actually couldnt see if they were the same bug but you can see in the video when i kinda realized galan wasnt selected
    But i think its safe to assume they are the same bug, im not sure if it was because of the filter thing i used or not though.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/6iHNvjKW9jTC

Yeah, looks like a connection problem
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Well the worst thing is when your 1st champ gets auto selected without even the selection screen popping up and you are left with 6 champions to design your teams if the auto selected one is dud