**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Growing a Champion

I had a thought:
It would be fun to have a champion you could take from 1* and progress all the way through the game to what would be 7* now and I’m sure 8 in the future and so on.

There would need to be restrictions:
1- They cannot be champions already available
2- They can never be included in any other rarity
3- There should only be one from each class released per year with a max of 30 released over 5 years.
4- They should be some of the strongest characters introduced to the game.
5- Certain progression levels should be completed before moving them up in star rank.

Basically make it where it’s fun to progress but not too easy for current players to just get one and immediately take them all the way to 7. Maybe create back issues or special quests for when each max rank is reached. No synergy or boosts allowed. Just solo with healing and revives. Maybe 5 - 10 fights.

I was thinking the more powerful children of current champs, for example:
Skaar
Franklin Richards
Legion
I’m sure there a tons to choose from.

I apologize if this has been a topic that was closed in the past. I searched and didn’t find anything before I posted. Maybe my search criteria wasn’t all that robust.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    You want to add on a Tamagotchi in MCOC?
  • Options
    PlayinLikeaRookiePlayinLikeaRookie Posts: 22
    No feeding or cleaning! Lol
    I just thought it might be cool to take a champ, you’ve invested a bit of time and resources in, with you as you progress. Instead of just dumping them off when they’re no longer useful.

That’s why they’d need to be unique so nobody can just get one and then cheese dup it all the way to max level.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,575 ★★★★★

You want to add on a Tamagotchi in MCOC?

I was all against this idea until you put it that way.