Disconnect battleground

Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
First disconnection right when I finish a fight I hid on the name but it's suspicious right when I finish the fight.m.

Comments

• Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    Same happened to me twice today it’s not the person it’s the game. I finished the fight it disconnected came back to the fight starting over with 19 seconds then happened again this time I had 26 seconds.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    Second time and this time to ride, it cuts as if by chance when I finish the fight...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian

Second time and this time to ride, it cuts as if by chance when I finish the fight...

It's more apt to dropout at the end of a fight because that's when it begins to have some additional “communication packets” with servers with the end-of-fight stuff, etc.

Has nothing to do with opposing player somehow causing a connection issue on your own device.
    Each of your 2 devices play independent, and communicate to servers independent, except for the back-n-forth when banning, selecting, etc, and advancing to next fights (but still, only to servers, not directly between your 2 devices).
  • Buzerk1969Buzerk1969 Member Posts: 58
    Same just happened to me. And the game crashed in my first match up yesterday

@Kabam Miike we are not asking for much. Just a stable game play. If Kabam can’t provide it. Then just retire the game mode.

Now waiting for the same warning as last month: Choose to play BG on you own peril.

It's more apt to dropout at the end of a fight because that's when it begins to have some additional “communication packets” with servers with the end-of-fight stuff, etc.

Has nothing to do with opposing player somehow causing a connection issue on your own device.
    Each of your 2 devices play independent, and communicate to servers independent, except for the back-n-forth when banning, selecting, etc, and advancing to next fights (but still, only to servers, not directly between your 2 devices).
    Yes it's a bug but strangely it's always in my camp and never in the opposing camp so finally ended up doubting...
    @Kabam Miike I had a connection problem I'm fed up twice that I have to go up because of a bug I'm stuck ….