**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

How to Adjust Battleground Masteries?

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 566 ★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Hi all. Im not even sure if it’s possible - but are we able to adjust masteries for individual decks in BGs? I’m struggling to locate where to adjust my battleground masteries. I want to remove the Cide masteries, but for the life of me cannot find where to do so in the battleground tab. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Options
    the_furry_onethe_furry_one Posts: 73
    You can buy another mastery option for 1000 units, so if you are running Cide masteries you will be able to return them only for BG
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,136 ★★★★★

You can buy another mastery option for 1000 units, so if you are running Cide masteries you will be able to return them only for BG

You don’t even need to buy another deck. I have my non-suicide setup saved in BG and run suicides as my active masteries everywhere else.
  • Options

You don’t even need to buy another deck. I have my non-suicide setup saved in BG and run suicides as my active masteries everywhere else.
    So, how would I go about doing that? How do you save your non-suicide set up inside BG and run suicides outside BGs?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,219 ★★★★

If you don't buy the loadout mastery for 1000 unit or the 3000 unit deal in BG, then how are you able to separately save your master for BG only. If you save your regular masteries you save it for every game mode not just BG. Am I missing something here.
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 131 ★★
    edited May 2023
    1 running suicides masteries
    2 save your mastery loadout to deck 1
    3 reset masteries. Create non suicides mastery setup
    4 save your mastery loadout to deck 2
    5 reset masteries to suicides setup
    6 add champs to your bg decks. Dont click mastery loadout anymore.

You have two bg decks. Suicides and non suicides. You can adjust champs between seasons and run which deck you want. And you can run suicides outside bgs
  • Options

If you don't buy the loadout mastery for 1000 unit or the 3000 unit deal in BG, then how are you able to separately save your master for BG only. If you save your regular masteries you save it for every game mode not just BG. Am I missing something here.
    You save your current mastery setup to your BG deck, this can be done by everyone, even if they only have one deck and haven’t purchased extras. Any future changes made to your mastery setup are applied everywhere in the game except your BG deck - unless you update your masteries there. When you update them, they will match your current setup.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,219 ★★★★

You save your current mastery setup to your BG deck, this can be done by everyone, even if they only have one deck and haven’t purchased extras. Any future changes made to your mastery setup are applied everywhere in the game except your BG deck - unless you update your masteries there. When you update them, they will match your current setup.
    I don't think a lot of summoners know this if it's true. I will try it later tonight.
  • Options

I don't think a lot of summoners know this if it's true. I will try it later tonight.
    They should, it’s been there for a long time. Easy way to know if your mastery sets are different is to do a quick check and see if off,def,prof are showing the same or different numbers in your current setup vs your deck.

• Options
    Also one point that may not be clear to players is that BG will use your current mastery setup if you don’t save your setup to your deck. But once you save the loadout, that mastery setup stays bound to your deck until you change it.
  • Options

Also one point that may not be clear to players is that BG will use your current mastery setup if you don’t save your setup to your deck. But once you save the loadout, that mastery setup stays bound to your deck until you change it.

Thank you so so much. This helped me figure it out, and I’ve now got 2 decks with different masteries loaded into them. Thanks for the info!