**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In BG. Do you matchup against the entry currency you used?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
To explain. If you use energy to find a match do you always match with someone that also uses energy? And if you use marks do you always face someone that also uses marks?
I ask this because in this season everytime I use energy I seem to get a matchup that I could potentially win. And when I use marks I almost always face a legend with a much more diverse roster.
If it that is indeed true and not imagined it would make sense that the more diverse rosters use marks since they probably spend and take BG more seriously. And people that just want to hit some objectives and progress through the tiers use energy. In other words, the people that spend less.

Has it ever been stated it works this way?

Comments

• Options
    ISO17ISO17 Posts: 83 ★★
    That’s what I’ve noticed. Seems easier to climb using energy. I can’t tell you why or how, it just does.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 886 ★★★
    Marks give you way more points in the events though, so you lose that aspect of rewards even if energy does make progression faster.
    ISO17 said:

That’s what I’ve noticed. Seems easier to climb using energy. I can’t tell you why or how, it just does.

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    No. Energy usage does not dictate the matchup
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    That’s funny because I always pull the wins using energy. Whenever I blow my elders marks I get matched up with 7 star r2 and full r5 rosters. I have a pretty good roster myself but I do notice a difference in matchups between the two.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Just do a test. Use energy and then Freund req the person you matched and ask if they used enrrgym repeat 10 times with each resource