**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Nick fury bug?

AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
Nicks tactical charges do not pause with the counterstrike fury node

Ive also noticed this on some other fury nodes but cant remember which ones

https://streamable.com/f5gqjn

Comments

• Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    I don’t think his charges pause on passives
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Anly said:

It says fury effect, which should effect all furys from any source
    It's always been that way. It's more of an issue with the text of his abilities than Nick himself. If they're gonna change anything, they're just gonna change "effect" to "buff" and call it case closed.
  • Options

Anly said:

It's always been that way. It's more of an issue with the text of his abilities than Nick himself. If they're gonna change anything, they're just gonna change "effect" to "buff" and call it case closed.
    The problem is it's only with some fury nodes, you get the duration pause on nodes like foresight
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★

Anly said:

Anly said:

The problem is it's only with some fury nodes, you get the duration pause on nodes like foresight
    Maybe it's due to Counterstrike referring to their furies are "Charges" rather than effects then? Like those charges are just placeholder icons that equate to an attack increase rather than being an actual fury effect
    This is actually the answer. They aren’t coded as furies, Traditionally. Now, I would argue that a fury charge is still a fury effect. But that’s a different question. Point is, I’ve seen several content creators also be confused by this node and NF. And now I’m pretty sure we know. Thanks!!!!!
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It's a fury charge not a fury effect. You need fury effects
  • Options

Anly said:

Anly said:

Maybe it's due to Counterstrike referring to their furies are "Charges" rather than effects then? Like those charges are just placeholder icons that equate to an attack increase rather than being an actual fury effect
    This is actually the answer. They aren’t coded as furies, Traditionally. Now, I would argue that a fury charge is still a fury effect. But that’s a different question. Point is, I’ve seen several content creators also be confused by this node and NF. And now I’m pretty sure we know. Thanks!!!!!
    That's interesting, im assuming this will never get changed because of the affect it'll have on defense..?
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

That's interesting, im assuming this will never get changed because of the affect it'll have on defense..?
    Why would it be changed? It's working like it should, it isn't any hard or broken
  • Options

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Why would it be changed? It's working like it should, it isn't any hard or broken
    Well because it's technically a fury
  • Options
    Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

It isn't a fury effect. It increases attack yes. But not everything that increases attack is a fury.

And it's not even necessary that a fury needs to increase attack at all
  • Options

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

It isn't a fury effect. It increases attack yes. But not everything that increases attack is a fury.

It says fury in the description and it even has the same icon as a fury
  • Options
    Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

It says fury in the description and it even has the same icon as a fury
    It's a fury charge. Not a fury. Visual Icons are indicative. Not absolute. Kingpin's overpower for a long time used to have the same icon as a fury but wasn't one
  • Options
    NanosamaNanosama Posts: 56
    Dragonman “power charge” also looks like a “power gain buff” but is not one
  • Options
    Nanosama said:

Dragonman “power charge” also looks like a “power gain buff” but is not one

But it also dosent have the name "power gain" in it