Quicksilver can’t counter opponents special attacks

Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★
I’m using quicksilver in 8.2.5 against Diablo and stark spidey. Many times when Diablo throws an sp1 and I go to counter it, quicksilver dashes in and just stands there frozen like a deer in head lights not using his medium and not allowing me to dash back. The same thing happens when fighting stark spidey and he throws an Sp1. And of course since it’s stark spidey, I’m dead from a single 5 combo. All because quicksilver somehow doesn’t complete his medium attack. Has this been happening to anyone else?

Comments

• GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Sounds like your QS don't want to hurt other champs :P
  • BrouskiBrouski Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2023
    I'm having this same issue.

Someone else go practice against a Stark Spidey with your QS, and see how often you can punish the SP1.
  • RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    Brouski said:

I'm having this same issue.

Someone else go practice against a Stark Spidey with your QS, and see how often you can punish the SP1.

You can punish it everytime. U just need to wait a tiny bit after his special then dash in
  • Wild_cordWild_cord Member Posts: 17
    Stark Spidey has some bits of iframes at the end of sp1, so you need to wait before rushing or you will miss your medium AND light. For Diablo, I got no idea. Should be fine.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    I've had the punish SP1 problem on Stark Spidey with champs other than Quicksilver. It happened to me earlier today with Venom. Not a new thing. I always just figured it meant that I was attacking too early after his special and had to wait longer.