**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why there is no positive emote in BG?

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 174 β˜…β˜…
I would love sometimes to say congratulation to my opponent when it was a tough game or when I'm impressed by his win. Or to say that it was tough and I feel I got lucky (like the emoji "hot" on messenger).

But the only emote I can use are either to make fun of the other or to show that I'm super good/proud of myself or that I'm sad I lost.

I think it would be a much more positive thing to do to add these emote and would reduce some frustration this mode can occurs.

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    BabyMiike said:

They should just add texts and it would fix it like "good game" or "Wow" or something like that πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Definitely not. Those will all be used in a negative manner.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    H3t3r said:

BabyMiike said:

They should just add texts and it would fix it like "good game" or "Wow" or something like that πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

They use the emoji's for a negative manner aswell but the difference is they will actually have positive ones
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    BabyMiike said:

H3t3r said:

BabyMiike said:

They use the emoji's for a negative manner aswell but the difference is they will actually have positive ones
    Clash Royale toxic spammers when they matchmake you: Laugh, good game, laugh, good game, laugh good game.

After they beat you: good luck, laugh, good luck

Positive messages can be used as toxicly as negative ones.

• Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

H3t3r said:

BabyMiike said:

Clash Royale toxic spammers when they matchmake you: Laugh, good game, laugh, good game, laugh good game.

Well I would rather have the good luck spammed and then the laughing one wouldn't you agree?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    edited June 2023
    BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

H3t3r said:

BabyMiike said:

Well I would rather have the good luck spammed and then the laughing one wouldn't you agree?
    You do realize they would just spam both right? Art team already put effort into emotes so kabam wouldn't just get rid of them and replace them with simple text.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I like the texts during incursions where it says " good game " , " i will take left side " ...i mean something like that they can do in BGs where they keep 3-4 positive lines and we can send the response to our opponent.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was about to ask the same. I liked emotes but I stopped using them because all of them mock your opponent. With few exceptions, my opponents usually play well and I want to congratulate them on a good game, not mock them.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 659 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I know this emoji wouldn't be positive but i'd kill for one that has loki saying ''that's how it feels'' lmao
  • Options
    Derek2k18Derek2k18 Posts: 79 β˜…
    Yea I feel you dude. I literally don’t even post any now because I feel toxic. Hopefully we get some that aren’t being toxic and don’t cost money for whatever reason.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 652 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The best emotes were in the pack that you had to pay for. It’s dumb that you had to pay for a thumbs up emote. The basic emotes should cover the basic emotions and then add some cool ones after.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah i hate using phoenix and Loki all time. Then comes a sad hela, a foolish Deadpool, angry Hulk, and finally a try hard BW
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I want one that says "I m going to report your *ss to the seventh hell you $&@%$#$".
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,931 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They’re annoying and toxic. Wish we could permanently turn them off in our settings instead of needing to remember to do it every match.
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 β˜…β˜…
    I completely agree with OP, we need that. I do use the BW for the "good game" and Gwenpool (won't say why but it involves mainly the finger) and the Phenix one when a bug happens (auto draft, the insta kill, etc...).
    The Captain America is a nice one though
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 β˜…β˜…
    Jeancrb said:

I would love sometimes to say congratulation to my opponent when it was a tough game or when I'm impressed by his win. Or to say that it was tough and I feel I got lucky (like the emoji "hot" on messenger).

But the only emote I can use are either to make fun of the other or to show that I'm super good/proud of myself or that I'm sad I lost.

I think it would be a much more positive thing to do to add these emote and would reduce some frustration this mode can occurs.

If you run into me in bgs, i wont see any emotes since i always mute the other dude/dudette, i am not a fan of the emotes
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It'd be pretty cool if we could have heavily censored custom responses, so you could say something like:

"Lol I forgot sasquatch was armor break immune - GG"
    (something I forgot today)

But I can already see this getting abused and spammed negatively.
  • Options
    AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 β˜…β˜…
    I’d like more positive ones for sure but the Black Widow one works perfectly for that for now. I like to use that one for close matches or when they beat me
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 150 β˜…
    Not to forget the modders spamming Loki and phoenix emotes are screwing you over. Fun times!

P.s - There is a mute opponent option
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 150 β˜…
    Azdef said:

Not to forget the modders spamming Loki and phoenix emotes are screwing you over. Fun times!

P.s - There is a mute opponent option

*After screwing you over