**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I think it’s time for a new variant/back issues

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
It’s been to long since the last release of a new variant and I think after the time for patching bugs, it would be a nice time to release a new variant

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I don't think a new Variant will serve any purpose in the game at it's current state, if it has the same difficulty and rewards.
    Progressed players will destroy it first day and they don't really need these rewards, and progressing players have many older Variants to play, get rewards and progress.
    A new Variant will have meaning only if it is significantly harder, and with significantly higher rewards.
    Personally, I'd rather the game team put effort/resources on story content or any other area of the game, like updating stores 😉
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Somebody asked about a new variant and Mike had pointed out that they were no longer the priority that they used to be since the Rewards are now more readily available across the board.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Somebody asked about a new variant and Mike had pointed out that they were no longer the priority that they used to be since the Rewards are now more readily available across the board.

Dang. I forgot about that.
  • Options
    WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    They put out that is taking a back seat for a now a while back.