Rintrah , tigra, hulkling himself, Wiccan, juggernaut, abs man, mojo

I’m assuming Doom wouldn’t work?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Emilia90 said:

Mystic: Rintrah, Wiccan, Claire, Chavez, most of the class in general

Skill: Kate, Valk

Tech: You could use someone like ghost I guess, but there aren’t many here

Mutant: Kitty maybe? There’s no super ideal counters in this class as far as I know though

Cosmic: No ideal counters imo but there are some that work with a bit of time. Herc is one of them

Science: Once again, not sure about ideal counters

I fought him with Kitty in Battlegrounds. Maybe if you play it well enough it could be easy, but I had at least half of all of my sp2's deal no damage because of his indestructibles. Definitely not a perfect fight
  • NononoNonono Member Posts: 45
    Mystics will be your best bet.

Wiccan
    Claire Voyant
    Tigra
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Mutant: Kitty maybe? There’s no super ideal counters in this class as far as I know though

Cosmic: No ideal counters imo but there are some that work with a bit of time. Herc is one of them

Hyperion works if u just spam incinerates. Just not ideal for BG
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Venom works pretty well if you play it well, you outdamage his regen very heavily
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★

Actually mojo is a very underrated counter... Against hulkling he deals a lot of damage as he have lot of buffs
    Hood and wiccan works great too... Also symbiote supreme is underrated counter

Nah man i believe sym supreme is equivalent as doom in this matchup. Same kind of rotation(sp3) and then staggers which result in passive indestructible
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    edited June 2023

Skill-valk, CB, black cat, falcon
    Science-spam, QS
    Mystic-wiccan, tigra, rintrah, BWCV, longshot, mojo, chavez, hood, abs man, mordo
    Cosmic-herc, galan, Ronan
    Tech-ghost, starlord, starky,
    Mutant- kitty, apoc
    As far as i remember

I would add domino as well since she has 6 hits on her combo, helps get rid of his charges faster
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★

Actually mojo is a very underrated counter... Against hulkling he deals a lot of damage as he have lot of buffs

Nah man i believe sym supreme is equivalent as doom in this matchup. Same kind of rotation(sp3) and then staggers which result in passive indestructible
    His indestructible lasts for few seconds only i guess?
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★
    Out of right field answer...

Morningstar
  • GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Member Posts: 168
    Valkyrie
    Hitting his block means no regen, no indescribable no buffs to worry about
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Tbh, i have Hulkling in my top 2, and literally anyone works against him, it's just his fights are longer due to indestructible and those cosmic charges.

To answer your question, Mojo will punish and kill Hulkling the quickest
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★

It doesn't have to do with an Sp3 spam, Doom doesn't work because Hulkling is shock immune. It ruins the typical MLLLH rotation and makes nullifies harder to place.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian
    Chavez with 6* Kate Bishop synergy annihilates hulkling. Once all 3 dimensions are up, MD goes crazy and regen and indestructible last 0 seconds.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I am not a proficient Tigra player - but it’s super easy heavy intercept his SP1. I was surprised how quickly Tigra nuked him.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Scorpion can be used for science
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Chavez with 6* Kate Bishop synergy annihilates hulkling. Once all 3 dimensions are up, MD goes crazy and regen and indestructible last 0 seconds.

I've used chavez without any synergy and she's amazing for hulkling. I just checked out the synergy and it seems like it was made for hulkling lmao, can't wait till I pull 6* kate to pair with 7* chavez.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Longshot the best counter 1 sp2 and all his buffs are gone