**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tell me if I have missed something

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
I have finally qualified for GC in bgs.
The node combination is compelled duel and power axis(root if opponent activates special when we are in striking distance, defender gains combat power rate below 1 bar of power but reduces the same above 1 bar of power).
But the opponent isn't reducing their combat power rate and is able to use their sp2s and sp3s very easily without any combat power rate reduction.

Am i missing anything?

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I think the nodes bugged. The weirdest interaction I've seen is when fighting terrax he's automatically locked out of using any specials. I've only had 2 matches against him in this meta and in both he was locked out his power bar stayed gray the whole match.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    DL864 said:

I think the nodes bugged. The weirdest interaction I've seen is when fighting terrax he's automatically locked out of using any specials. I've only had 2 matches against him in this meta and in both he was locked out his power bar stayed gray the whole match.

I used havok vs bishop and he was sp3 locked whole fight too
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DL864 said:

It's not bugged. It's just the interaction with the power manipulation immunity node. Terrace is supposed to be power drained by himself and that does not happen
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    But then what about combat power rate reduction over 1 bar
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

But then what about combat power rate reduction over 1 bar

Like Desi said, it’s because of the node that gives them immunity to power manipulation. Power focus 1 is a type of power manipulation, so since they are immune to manipulation then power focus 1 becomes a completely useless node and the opponent gains power as normal.
    So did they just add a node for the purpose of doing nothing, just like the Black widow relic?

So did they just add a node for the purpose of doing nothing, just like the Black widow relic?

The black widow relic actually comes in handy for some champs. This was just brains not thinking hard enough and a severe (rather entire) lack of play testing.

The black widow relic actually comes in handy for some champs. This was just brains not thinking hard enough and a severe (rather entire) lack of play testing.
    Can u tell where can it be used. As the description says she does nothing
    edited June 2023

She is useful on champions that cause abilities to fail to trigger. OG Black Widow, Black Widow DO, Black Cat, and a few others. Basically, any champ that would reduce AA and benefit from the opponent failing to have something trigger.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★

It's an extra ability that can fail due to AAR. For example, Black Cat pauses her bleeds every time she cause an ability to fail. With the relic equipped she can keep her bleeds paused after the first sp2.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★

And this is why it's important to understand all the descriptions for both relics and champs abilities.