Any tips for this ANNOYING defender

5th5th Posts: 151 ★★

Comments

• Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 689 ★★★★
    Torch(especially with pre fight) is my go-to for Sassy.
    Otherwise other champs that reduce or block healing, Warlock, Anti-Venom, Void.

If you're having trouble wth his Unstoppable and struggle to get an opening a tip I can give is that there is a small opening after his heavy and scpecials that allow these to be punished, it might be a bit hard to get the timing right but worth practicing in duels.

You can also stop his heavy alltogether with slow(using She-Hulk or Spidergwen for example)
    If you place an Ennervate or Exhaustion debuff on him he'll also stop getting rage making it so he doesn't become unstoppable or stun immune
  • 5th5th Posts: 151 ★★

If you're having trouble wth his Unstoppable and struggle to get an opening a tip I can give is that there is a small opening after his heavy and scpecials that allow these to be punished, it might be a bit hard to get the timing right but worth practicing in duels.

You can also stop his heavy alltogether with slow(using She-Hulk or Spidergwen for example)
    If you place an Ennervate or Exhaustion debuff on him he'll also stop getting rage making it so he doesn't become unstoppable or stun immune

Thanks for the tips bro. I'm struggling with his unstoppable, don't know the timing of his unstoppable, its like when he goes unstoppable he doesn't stops at all. Is there any other things that triggers his unstoppable?
  • Raiden01Raiden01 Posts: 83
    5th said:

Thanks for the tips bro. I'm struggling with his unstoppable, don't know the timing of his unstoppable, its like when he goes unstoppable he doesn't stops at all. Is there any other things that triggers his unstoppable?
    He keeps building up his wrath stacks and goes into wrath of tanaraq something form where he is stun immune, insanely aggressive and goes passively unstoppable on his heavies and specials.

I do not think there is any champion that can prevent him from going into wrath form so, you'll have to work around it

Some options-
    1. Torch obviously will melt him. If you have a leveled up torch, he'll be dead before going into wrath form.
    2. Archangel for reduced ability accuracy (which I used and I think it slows down his gaining of wrath stacks. Maybe just my assumption but I had no problem using archangel)
    3. Any champ with acces to slow will help.
    4. Best is to just keep intercepting him as he is super aggressive and dodging when he's unstoppable.
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 420 ★★
    1. Torch (with pre-fight)

2. Archangel (mostly use heavies and specials)

3. Sandman (Use basics and Sp1 for petrify to reverse healing)

4. Omega Sentinel (use heal block pre-fight OR use 1 heavy at the beginning and end combos with medium to inflict heal block)

5. Anti Venom (he has petrify to reverse the healing but I forgot how to inflict it with him)

6. Valkyrie (counters unstoppable and, if played correctly, has the potential to outdamage his healing)

7. Spot (big rupture damage from untouchable sp2 has potential to outdamage his healing)

8. Absorbing Man (big damage and reduces Unstoppable duration by 90%)

9. Quicksilver (stack enough Whiplash debuffs to KO instantly when they expire)

Thats all I know for now
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 562 ★★★
    One tough thing is the enhanced combat power rate being 7* on top of his already increased rate with the wrath of taneraq.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 930 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    I find Scorpion work really well.

He is immune to Rupture,
    His SP2 will stop Reg, and if awaken you get the Reg.
    Add Toad in your team and you can apply Slow with Heavy.

Pretty much counter all of Sasquatch challenges.

Or...add Venom to your team and the fight will be over pretty quick.