Do you really expect people to stay when you don't fix game issues?

I'm not a F2P player, I do throw some money when there are good deals or events but lately i fell like screaming Jesus christ! Get your **** together! There are so many issues that haven't been fixes, and constant new issues that keep arising. Lag issues, loading issues, store issues, in game play issues. I mean Cassie Lang is pretty much unplayable and instead up just fixing the issues, they instead offer a balancing future date and same goes for future ant man. Coming from other games like call of duty makes this game look really embarrassing with all there issues. Honestly, they have to be out of their mind if you think I'm gonna spend any more money until they properly fix all of these issues that has costed me alot during my gameplay, and on top of that It seems like I may just stop playing it all together. Why would anyone stay for a game that has constant issues with the experience, it's not worth it.

Comments

• JoseOkJoseOk Member Posts: 278 ★★
    These points have been made over and over . With no acknowledgment. I don’t even care if they fix it, just acknowledge your mess ups and admit the game is wrecked.

Disagrees are obv from trolls or staff.

You know who else is super unplayable… dragon man, you can’t even heavy and use his unblockable because the AI is so quick to react.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    JoseOk said:

These points have been made over and over . With no acknowledgment. I don’t even care if they fix it, just acknowledge your mess ups and admit the game is wrecked.

You know who else is super unplayable… dragon man, you can’t even heavy and use his unblockable because the AI is so quick to react.

Dragon Man works just fine for me
  • abamabam Member Posts: 32
    Recently noticed Spot and Cassie are useless with their bugs. Not too mention the lighting fast AI and their ability to dash back twice fast sometimes not even triggering dexterity. But my champs can no longer dash back twice in a row anymore.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,752 ★★★★★
    JoseOk said:

There's an entire thread dedicated to lag issues.

There's a mega thread on the loading issues but OP doesn't really specify what exactly they're experiencing so it's hard to know exactly what they're talking about.

No idea what store issues they're meaning.

Input issues have been acknowledged but I don't see any description of what's happening here but somehow OP wants them fixed?

As for DM, do you have any videos of what you're referring to or are you going to be just as vague and unhelpful as them?
  • ZilliaxerZilliaxer Member Posts: 85

I'm not a F2P player, I do throw some money when there are good deals or events but lately i fell like screaming Jesus christ! Get your **** together! There are so many issues that haven't been fixes, and constant new issues that keep arising. Lag issues, loading issues, store issues, in game play issues. I mean Cassie Lang is pretty much unplayable and instead up just fixing the issues, they instead offer a balancing future date and same goes for future ant man. Coming from other games like call of duty makes this game look really embarrassing with all there issues. Honestly, they have to be out of their mind if you think I'm gonna spend any more money until they properly fix all of these issues that has costed me alot during my gameplay, and on top of that It seems like I may just stop playing it all together. Why would anyone stay for a game that has constant issues with the experience, it's not worth it.

Dude,many people still donate to mcoc,knowing about bugs and lags,when they will have lose their patience,than kabam will understand smth because kabam understands only one language the language of money