**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Got my first 7*!! Any advice?

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited June 2023 in Strategy and Tips
So, I opened my first 7* and was at first a little disappointed....

...however, it's my first 7*, so I'm not going to be too down about it! 😁

I've never really used her so don't really know much about her gameplay. Can anyone give me any advice on how to use her, or if she is great in certain aspects? Is she a good war defender?

I honestly don't know anything about her as I don't think I've ever had her above a 4*. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 677 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got her at R3 as a 6* (mainly for EOP), but as a 7* it is a good pull to be honest (imp).

She hit hard, she can Evade Unblockable SPs, she got Slow on her Heavy, and Stun from her SP.

So she definitely got usefulness, and as an equivalent to a R4/5 6* (without any rare ranking resource), she will be able to take quite a few fights

Her only downside is similar to other Spidey champs is they can't take many hit in the face (but again as 7* R1, she will be able handle better), so like KarateMike say, don't get hit.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks, I've heard that she's a good Thing and Doctor Doom counter with the evading unblockable attacks.
    I will find some videos on YouTube and give them a watch.

I've definitely got over my initial disappointment, she will be useful. 😁🀣