Web slinger solo event

Maestro1713Maestro1713 Member Posts: 128
What is this garbage? Since when do we have timers on solo events?

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    They explained this in the EQ notes. They did this instead of a calendar so that way if players miss a couple days they don’t have to lose out on rewards but instead can catch themselves back up. So this is instead of a calendar, but the other trade off is you actually have to do 5 fights every 2 days whereas a calendar is effortless.
  • rurat007rurat007 Member Posts: 2
    Is there a limit as to how many S.E.I.Z. Devices we can get with the 35-day event Web Slinger Solo? I was doing story events with Spider Verse characters and getting them as I reached milestones then once I reached 1750 pts, they stopped coming. I am now at 2265 pts and I no longer get any devices, which is fine but then how do we gain points for the Spider-bot spend event?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    rurat007 said:

Is there a limit as to how many S.E.I.Z. Devices we can get with the 35-day event Web Slinger Solo? I was doing story events with Spider Verse characters and getting them as I reached milestones then once I reached 1750 pts, they stopped coming. I am now at 2265 pts and I no longer get any devices, which is fine but then how do we gain points for the Spider-bot spend event?

You get 18 S.E.I.Z. devices. You use those to enter the side quest. You run the side quest to get currency for the special store, and you spend the currency in the store for the spend event.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    rurat007 said:

If you reached 1750 pts in the WebSlinger Solo points Event, that is the final milestone.

Have you actually claimed all 18 of the SEIZ devices yet (from Stash, instead of waiting as they unlock every other day from Milestone page) ? (which wasn’t pointed out previously in this particular thread, but in plenty others the thing about the Stash is mentioned).
    If not, there are plenty you can still claim, to run more side quests.
  • rurat007rurat007 Member Posts: 2
    Yes I have claimed all 18 SEIZ devices
    They all say claimed
    And I have the "Kid Arachnid" Title