**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Do you even bother reading what we say?

We complain a lot. Like a lot. And some complaints are even pretty stupid (guilty myself).

However, and this is the important part, there are loads of bugs. And to us, as your consumer, it feels instead of reading what the consumers wants, we get given relics or more alliance quest potions.

The bugs don't get fixed. BG is basically a terrarium at this stage. Some cool rewards but meh overall.

The rewards are getting more and more pricey for less. And for the past 4 months I've been like "surely this was the last month of such massive issues. The next will be better!"

It's a great game and I get things need to become trickier as you progress. Naturally. But for the lads who haven't made it to Cavalier, they're being put back in the stone age with the poor rewards.

Bottom line, we as the consumer feel like we're not being listened to. "The peasants are revolting. Give them cake"

Will

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,768 ★★★★★
    I feel like at some point, the devs decided to go for innovation and quantity over having firm ground to build on and quality. And this is the result: a game that is really widely developed with lots of mechanics and game modes, but the basic stuff (fights) is still not built propperly and is bugged, which has a negative impact on all the stuff they have built around it.

And in my opinion, it's a shame, because I see the insane amount of work that has been done, only to be brought down by a poorly built core stuff.

Lastly, I would like to say that I am not a dev and I do not know the motivation devs have. That's why I don't critisize the decision to expand over stagnation and quality improvement.
  • Options
    Kabam is working on all issues and doing it incrementally. I agree it doesnt feel super fast but every game mode is having improvements made.
  • Options
    willemadnnel117willemadnnel117 Posts: 62

Stop talking for anyone but yourself. You don’t rep me or anyone else.

We can exclude Colin from the list please. I forgot he's got the basic human right to represent himself on a game forum.

*Gestures towards platform: "floor's yours buddy. Go represent yourself you strong, fiercely, independent person you!"
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,013 Guardian
    @Chatterofforums matchmaking is fixed so lower accounts don't have free rides to GC anymore. They started implementing those changes towards the end of season 7
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

@Chatterofforums matchmaking is fixed so lower accounts don't have free rides to GC anymore. They started implementing those changes towards the end of season 7

Thank you and I'm aware, however, it took them about half a year before they started implementing that which was way too long in my opinion which led me to quit the game before that was finally implemented. I quit playing about 2 months ago but still check forums based on habit.