**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

ISO Drought - What Am I Missing?

Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 470 ★★★
I have a new account, roughly a month or so old. Having played this game before I’m fairly aware of the who I do and don’t want to invest in, so I’ve been fairly careful with my ISO. However I feel like I don’t have nearly as much ISO as I would like to level/rank some champs up. Is this a common issue for everyone? I am F2P but I’ve been acquiring quite a few champs and maybe it’s just because I’m not lucky on the dupes. The daily ISO quest seems awful and the ISO in the spider/glory store don’t really seem to be great either. Is there somewhere I’m missing? I’ve worked my way to uncollected and explored Acts 1-3. If ISO is the current level gate, that’s fine, but I was curious if maybe I was missing something. Thanks in advance for your time!

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,691 ★★★★★
    It's not you, there is very little ISO to begin. You really need to dupe 4*s to get a lot. Recently, though, the side quest has been generous.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    You will always be short on something, especially if you’re constantly trying to level and rank up champs. Arenas helps a lot with getting iso because of all the crystals you can open, and the EQ and SQ each month have had solid increases in iso over the last few months. But not everyone is short on iso. I usually find myself short on catalysts because I’ve never had an iso issue. I’ve actually sold about 2k expiring iso bricks over the last couple days and still have over 5k bricks in the stash, but no catalysts in the overflow.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 470 ★★★
    Yeah I remember back when I used to play, I was always short on catalysts. Now I have a ton of catalysts but no ISO unfortunately. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,656 ★★★★★
    Once your roster grows you will have a lot more iso as more and more crystal pulls will be dupes. Personally I'm about to have to sell hundreds and hundreds of class ISO.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,716 ★★★★★
    I have like 1000 tier 5 iso bricks expiring soon. I wish i could send them to you