Selectable Rewards in Spider-Exchange for Cavalier

AnmaelAnmael Member Posts: 73
Hey,
So far, I am pretty happy with this event, but I really feel that Cavalier (and likely Uncollected) are being underserved in this (again).

I get that you are limiting rewards for us middle-tier players, but for things like Gold and iso... come on. Gold, in particular, is a difficult commodity to get at best without grinding like mad and events like this are usually fairly good for this, but the 2 top tier gold rates being locked out for middle tiers and a cap of 10 means you really can't get much, not even enough to rank 3 a single 5*. That is pretty silly.

Block us from upper level rank-up resources if you need to, but things like gold and iso should not be treated the same way as T5 and 6 basics, T5 Class, etc. It's just mean...

Thanks

Comments

• Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    Generally speaking, the side quest rewards have been underwhelming. They have given all the right items but thr quantity is way below par.

Classic example is 6* shards for people at higher levels. This reward store has less than a third of nornal side quests. Only reason i am playing at all is to get that 6* awakening gem crystal. Otherwise, i would have skipped this side quest entirely