Roster upgrade

PalomovirtualPalomovirtual Member Posts: 7
Hi! I would like to read some opinions about what champs should I upgrade or if I'm fine and I should just focus on content and getting new champs. Heres my roster:

I've recently maxed r1 monkey, medusa, storm and miles. All I do is monthly events, BGs, Incursions, story quests and Im trying to take a peek at variants (I don't think I'm ready for laberynth or abyss yet, but willing to try those too when ready). Note: right now I'm cavalier and I have not started 6.2.

What do you think??

Comments

• AnthinhoAnthinho Member Posts: 256
    Gala, Rintrah, AA, and CGR
  • PalomovirtualPalomovirtual Member Posts: 7
    Anthinho said:

Yup, I already have Galan, AA and CGR max r3 but I have no way to go past that at the moment, so I was talking about the rest, if theres some worth spending time and resources to be ranked up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Anthinho said:

Yup, I already have Galan, AA and CGR max r3 but I have no way to go past that at the moment, so I was talking about the rest, if theres some worth spending time and resources to be ranked up
    Rintrah, Hitmonkey, Wiccan
  • PalomovirtualPalomovirtual Member Posts: 7

Anthinho said:

Rintrah, Hitmonkey, Wiccan
    Ty, I might have overlooked wiccan bc I didnt specially like it when I used it as a 4 star, but I guess I wasnt playing it correctly bc most stuff Ive read says wiccan is very good