**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Which champ to r2

I’m a TB on 6.2.6 wondering who I should rank up to r2 for BGs and pushing paragon. All these are unawakened unless specified otherwise:

Stark spidey, spidey 2099, guill 2099, mister negative, CMM, OG BP, Havok, abs man, morning star, Diablo, AV (aw), hype, sentinel, Groot (8*)

Roster pics:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Either Absorbing Man or Spidey 2099 depending on what you need exactly. For BGs I'd say Absorbing Man because he's great on offense and defense.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    I think u can go for havok, u can use him attacker as well as defender. A very good champ just place some plasma debuff and feedback then sp3 the opponent vanishes
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 893 ★★★

I’m a TB on 6.2.6 wondering who I should rank up to r2 for BGs and pushing paragon.

Do you mean you are Cavalier? Or have you completed Act 6 and have gone back for 100% completion? TB needs to have completed 6.4.

And as for champs, I'd say Guilly2099, Havok and Vision for a power control champ.
  • DarkChamp732DarkChamp732 Posts: 75
    Luke9523 said:

I’m a TB on 6.2.6 wondering who I should rank up to r2 for BGs and pushing paragon.

Do you mean you are Cavalier? Or have you completed Act 6 and have gone back for 100% completion? TB needs to have completed 6.4.

And as for champs, I'd say Guilly2099, Havok and Vision for a power control champ.
  • DarkChamp732DarkChamp732 Posts: 75
    So sorry guys, I meant 7.2.6. Still not used to the 7 lol