**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tech gem?

neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
I now have 2 tech gems with champs that might not necessarily need awakened, but I have 6* class Sig stones starting to accumulate and want to use one of the AGs. I use Ultron and Warlock more than the other two, but whose awakening is most useful?

Tech gem? 38 votes

Ultron
34%
FreakydCassyGodz_Sham_Powerofpain1001JestuhBeastDadBen_15455ThePredator1001LickyChiefhobshut_up_heatherKnightOfTheRealm 13 votes
Warlock
26%
Viper83CsuttonJChanceH9TheVexRenaxqqCaleb1705AgenteMagnusabamXFREEDOMXspider_man_guy_123 10 votes
Shocker
26%
DrZolaKeltanPointBreak400Ngoalong711JT_SupremeUltragamerwillrun4adonutTrongNovzernixZha 10 votes
Peni
13%
Spity68Real_Madrid_76_2Nikunj_95BazzingaaaTedd_1 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Ultron
    Ultron for sure but he needs high sig for it to be really worthwhile.

I’d save the second for guardian or nimrod. Guardian needs high sigs but nimrod benefits right off the bat with higher special damage, unblockable specials, and improving his anti-mutant abilities. I hear omega sentinel is also good with high sig but also hear her rotation is a bit weird (and I don’t have her, so can’t comment more than that).

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    It's between him and shocker for most useful.
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Warlock
    I have both. Warlocks sig is def noticeable in so many fights.
    Ultron sig is not doing anything unless you’re fighting champs that deal energy damage. For those matches it’s great but he already regens so much that I don’t think it’s necessary.

Warlock for sure 👍🏻
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Peni
    Either save for guardian or peni deserves it, only for quick and easy NF matchups in all game modes
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Aaaand make that 3 tech gems in a row. COME ON MAN!!!! 😭