**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to awaken?

noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
One generic gem, I want to use it on a character that needs awakening to be exceptionally good at one thing that they do.
Like Angela who counters autoblock or OmegaRed for unique dmg.

I am particularly looking for a character that,

Does not rely on crit chance and has high dmg
or
An easiest counter to most annoying defensive abilities like evade, unstoppable, unblockable, miss or Insane healing etc.

Also Guide me on this plz:
- I am not familiar with play style of some of the characters like Fantastic man or AntiVenom and if they rely on crit chance.
- And not sure if Peni can reverse the the aggression regen node, so if any one can confirm it, that would be very helpful.
- Omega Sentinel can counter a lot but I dont know how fast she becomes with awakening.

So here are my choices all 6star 3/45, except 4/55 KP.
dont have sig stones for instant max sig.

Who to awaken? 24 votes

Overseer
25%
ChrisPowell[Deleted User]mustgofaster13579rebel_noclutchMaxy 6 votes
Mr Fantastic
0%
Anti Venom
0%
Maw
0%
Mojo
0%
Kingpin
70%
UnsilentGodzWu_Bangerz23AnthinhoEwell65SSS69Furious80GogiMario_ClarLBN1willrun4adonutLickyManbatnKnightOfTheRealmICanSeeUranusRyanStecken2204thecoheteLegotb27 17 votes
Peni
0%
Omega Sentinel
4%
Ben_15455 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Overseer
    Overseer gains so much at sig one he'll gain one gamma when a nullify or a poison fails to activate due to his immunity this makes his ramp so much faster against nullifiers like doom or poisoners like iBomb
  • Options
    noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    Overseer

Overseer gains so much at sig one he'll gain one gamma when a nullify or a poison fails to activate due to his immunity this makes his ramp so much faster against nullifiers like doom or poisoners like iBomb

I looked at the poll and was kind of upset because I dont use Kingpin as much as I had visioned.

Overseer is my go to poison immune from science classs that I use a lot, So I did pull the trigger on Overseer. I had my doubts that it would have been a better decision to awaken Peni, AntiVenom or Omega Sentinel but the ramp feels nice it gives a feeling of better control in fight.
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 114
    Overseer
    Of the champs you listed I think overseer benefits the most from awakening. It's nice on KP but it only speeds him up, it does add anything to his kit.

But if the defensive problems you listed you'd like to counter I'd suggest ranking Mr Fantastic. He deals with unblockable and insane healing quite well. He also deals with ability power gain and combat power rate really well. His awakening ability only helps in longer fights imo l, so no need for awakening to get a lot of use out of him.