**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hey, are you really asking us to tell everyone in the alliance to hit 350-400k in BG next season?

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
I'm at a bit of a loss here,, although the gesture is nice that you'll be adding the AW rewards to BGs for this season ONLY. Is it really possible / realistic to ask every member in the alliance to hit 350-400k?

Why don't you pull the reward levels a bit down, instead of creating a situation where alliances might lose players due to this NEW requirement.

Link - https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/338270/alliance-war-season-43-persistent-placement-phase-extended-offseason-temp-bg-reward-bump#latest

Comments

• Options
    zernixzernix Posts: 82
    Personally I think an alliance engagement event for doing AQ and off season war would've been far better. Probably too much work tho.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★

Seems a bit wierd. Its a bit like "We know you not going to get your regaular snack, but to compensate we put some cookies way up on the top shelf where only a few people can reach. Your welcome."

Lmfaoooooooo
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    ChriissR said:

They literally aren't asking you to do the last 2 milestones tho. It's there for alliances who want/can hit it, it's not meant for every alliance to hit lol

Yes they aren't asking, that's correct.

However, we do AW seriously and have a minimum BG requirement as well, all we can do is hope people will go for those solo rewards and get the alliance score up without pressuring anyone to score more. Don't want to scare members to leave.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited June 2023
    It’s an L for me especially with BG being the fire pit it has been. But I will say it’s a good way to get engagement numbers up.

I’ve now read the post and I’m indifferent. It prob won’t change what I do
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    At least post the season 9 BG nodes together with the rewards info imo
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Imagine if the Victory Track nodes of season 9 are some total BS nodes that most players won't even want to play with
    It would be a total D move but not something we don't expect from them
  • Options
    Tinklywink5459Tinklywink5459 Posts: 52
    When you climb up victory track fights get hard with elder mark It would great if they are placed at 150k,175k,200k milestones
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★

Assuming 50% win rate, is it 3675 per match of using marks, or 5000?

Either way, that's 70 to 100 matches with marks to hit 350k milestone.

10 minutes a match? 850 minutes, or 14 hours?

How much time do you spend playing war? 7 fights at 3 mins a fight, or 3.5 hours a season?

Hmmmm. I'm thinking they've misjudged this one....

3375 marks.
    Easily 100 to 115 matches.

Around 1100 minutes of play, that's about 18 hours.

As for war -
    Average person does no more than 6-7 fights per war, each fight takes around or less than 2 minutes.

That's 15 minutes per war including placement.
    12 wars in a season. That's 3 hours.
    Or being generous let's say 4 hours.

Like you said, not even close.

If they really want to make up the rewards, they should be either given within the first few milestones or directly in the mailbox. Not the last few where you need some 45 minutes of play daily.
    Completely agree. I'm regularly shuffling war defence and normally take 9 to 10 fights per war and don't get close to 4 hours over a season.

And while I used to moan about war being stressful, it's got nothing on BGs....
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    The entitlement is real. They could have just taken AW offline.

What is wrong with people? Even a little effort to get a generic AND a class gem is something people can find something to complain about.