8.3 Beta Rewards, not there?

RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
In game message says we will be getting placeholders called 6-star hero crystal shards, but on completion of a quest I only received 1 gold.
Is there something missing here too?

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    The 1 gold it's probably to keep track of your progress and the shards will then be sent to your account once the beta is over.

EDIT: I haven't entered the beta server yet so I could be wrong
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Hmm, I’m worried they would have done this literally. Like you are supposed to receive an item that is called 6-star hero crystal shards.
    I think 1 gold just goes to your pool of gold.
  • nico69nico69 Member Posts: 67
    they send the shards after the beta has finished depending on how much of 8.3 you complete/explore
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★
    8.2 beta I am pretty sure had something to show you collected it for that chapter, it is odd how this one does not..
  • ra_wrra_wr Member Posts: 68
    ShuGokis said:

Ah yes I found it, this should be the placeholder for the rewards..

in messages, kabam states that there will be a placeholder 6* shard for each quest you complete and explore, and each chapter you finish and explore.

i did 1 quest already, not gonna go any further until i get what i was promised.

I ran another path and this is what I got

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax any info / clarification on this please? Thanks.
    Kabam Jax said:

The team is working on resolving this issue.

Should be sorted shortly, as far as I understand it!

Alright just wanted to make sure I didn’t have it all wrong. Thanks for the update Jax appreciate you!
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Curious if the paths completed prior to change, meaning 1 gold to the shards placeholder, will register or do I have to run them again for credit?
    Uhh @Kabam Jax legit question here. Some of us have already run multiple paths. Will we get those rewards?

I own one of these only

Even though I have completed 5 quests

Kabam Jax said:

The team is working on resolving this issue.

Should be sorted shortly, as far as I understand it!

What are we doing about this? I should have 12 shards in total but it’s showing only 3…

Curious if the paths completed prior to change, meaning 1 gold to the shards placeholder, will register or do I have to run them again for credit?

I can save you the hassle now and tell you running it again doesn’t get you the missing shards you should of got first time around. Was the first thing I checked when they came back.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    ShuGokis said:

I can save you the hassle now and tell you running it again doesn’t get you the missing shards you should of got first time around. Was the first thing I checked when they came back.

Appreciate the heads up. Just ran another path & didn't even receive gold or shard placeholder. 5 paths completed & 1 shard. Good times
  • Night_RiderNight_Rider Member Posts: 32
    Yeah I 100% the whole thing yet I'm missing 12 of the placeholder shards
  • Night_RiderNight_Rider Member Posts: 32

• Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 75
    edited June 2023
    Where does one post /ask about 8.3 beta bugs? Just do it on the General forum or Bugs Sub? Is there Beta specific one?

for instance Using Venompool SP3 vs Vulture in the first quest does not lose power. Just had to cycle/spam SP3 to finish the match.

but at this point, 500 6* shards per path is out dated. quest 1 only has 3 paths

All quests have 3 paths..
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

but at this point, 500 6* shards per path is out dated. quest 1 only has 3 paths

What he means is that we would be able to get more shards if there were 6 paths per quest. 9k shards isn't much for the effort, especially when they are so common now

ShuGokis said:

What he means is that we would be able to get more shards if there were 6 paths per quest. 9k shards isn't much for the effort, especially when they are so common now
    but there isn't only 9k shards for doing this.. there is a total of 44 placeholder shards throughout the whole thing each one worth 500 shards meaning you get 22,000 shards when the beta ends if you fully explore it..

ShuGokis said:

you get 4 for completion/exploration on each chapter then an extra 20 when you fully 100% 8.3
    I mean thankfully I’m only missing out on 2k 6-star shards but like why should I be punished for Kabam’s mistakes?
    Rookiie said:

I mean thankfully I’m only missing out on 2k 6-star shards but like why should I be punished for Kabam’s mistakes?

I have sent in a support ticket, will let you know what they say if we don't hear anything from @Kabam Miike or Jax.. I am missing out on a good fair few shards if this doesn't get resolved.
    ShuGokis said:

Rookiie said:

I have sent in a support ticket, will let you know what they say if we don't hear anything from @Kabam Miike or Jax.. I am missing out on a good fair few shards if this doesn't get resolved.

Cheers mate
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

you get 4 for completion/exploration on each chapter then an extra 20 when you fully 100% 8.3
    Ohhhh thanks for the correction! Now it does seem worth to do it, thanks!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Anyone know if this has been fixed? Don’t want to spend a bunch of time on it until it is…