What's the point then?

HangedmanHangedman Member Posts: 6
I was playing the event quest earlier and I was using Spider-Ham and Gwenpool for the vigilance synergy. The one where if Gwen places a bleed on an opponent she "can't miss", but when I fought Spider-Gwen and placed bleeds on her she was able to evade! 5* Spider and 6* Gwen on the conquer level. Not that it caused me to lose at that level. Still what is the point if abilities are not working as advertised? This month has been over the top with bugs, beyond those we players have to normally deal with!

Comments

• Ackbar67Ackbar67 Member Posts: 445 ★★★★
    Evade and Miss are completely separate abilities
  • HangedmanHangedman Member Posts: 6
    Are they? Since when? Nick Fury ignores both evade and miss when he get enough charges. So where is the difference?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Hangedman said:

Are they? Since when? Nick Fury ignores both evade and miss when he get enough charges. So where is the difference?

Because it specifically says in his kit that he ignores both
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    While nick fury does counter both, that is because it is his kit. Being able to specifically counter miss alone, is separate. It would be used for falter, phasing Champs, or people who just go "invisible" like stryfe or invisible woman.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Member Posts: 445 ★★★★
    Hangedman said:

If they were the same, Nick's kit wouldn't need to specify that he counters both
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,226 ★★★★★
    If you read the description of the two abilities you can find out what's different about them
  • JestuhJestuh Member Posts: 274 ★★★
    True strike counters evade. (And some specific exceptions like venoms klyntar buff and spiderverse evade champs)

Vigilance counters miss. (And some specific situations like prof x)

Fury counters both at 5 charges.