**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I told myself my first mutant 7* would go straight to r2

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Got the shards for 7* number 11 last night and the 4 t6 mutant cc were sat waiting, deal is a deal so trigger was pulled:

I don't have a r5 6*, I'm aware I had a million better choices but a deals a deal.

Comments

• Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    Bold rankup. I like it. Do you like him?
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    A person of their word. I like it.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,312 ★★★★
    I hope Sauron gets a buff.. Toad is slightly better but Sauron has his uses.. specially as a 7* champion.. btw, who are your other 7* champions.. I very only one 7* champion.. skill (who is one of my top wanted) and she is supposedly getting a buff.
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    Sauron is damn awesome. I didn't have him as a 6* when I pulled him as a 7*, but I quickly fell in love with him.

If the timing is right with his prowessws and as long as he survives it, he can fully regen a massive SP3 hit. His regen in general is pretty nice and he has easy access to unblockable.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    psp742 said:

I hope Sauron gets a buff.. Toad is slightly better but Sauron has his uses.. specially as a 7* champion.. btw, who are your other 7* champions.. I very only one 7* champion.. skill (who is one of my top wanted) and she is supposedly getting a buff.

Along with Sauron I have Wiccan, chavez, mangog, gamora, dragonman, shuri, gorr, titania and joe. Chavez is actually my favourite of them, just how it went with the t6cc but hopefully they pick up in availability now