**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cosmic R5

I'm just about to have my 1st R5 and it will be a cosmic champ. Logic and popularity tell me to rank up Hercules but I am thinking about going against the grain and taking up King Groot! He is a very good champ and simply a tank...... What would you do?

Comments

• Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 686 ★★★
    Love it! Rank up who you like to use and King Groot is great champ
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,534 ★★★★★
    If you want to tackle Gauntlet and/or EoP, then Herc is the way to go (though a r4 is perfectly fine, a r5 would kill it). If you don't care and/or have already done it, then King Groot.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Could only imagine the regen on r5 sig 200 King. Pretty much unkillable
  • Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    Go for king groot! Always rank who you like, not who’s better.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★
    This is a game, meaning you should play this for fun. Whatever will give you the most enjoyment out of your time spent is what you should do. King Groot is awesome and a good choice.
  • Options
    zernixzernix Posts: 82
    There's no content in the game a R4 Herc can't trivialize, so R5ing a champ you enjoy who can use it more sounds more fun to me.
  • Options
    IamFlashJLIamFlashJL Posts: 30

I'm just about to have my 1st R5 and it will be a cosmic champ. Logic and popularity tell me to rank up Hercules but I am thinking about going against the grain and taking up King Groot! He is a very good champ and simply a tank...... What would you do?

If it's your first rank 5 then go for hercules . That'll be the best choice you'll ever make for your account
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 470 ★★★
    Go With KG, you should always rank up champs you like to play :)
  • Options
    SmasherM86SmasherM86 Posts: 69
    Hercules is so worthy....
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 470 ★★★

Hercules is so worthy....

Worthy or not, don't rank up champs you don't enjoy playing..
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    He’s an ok choice, I think? He benefits from high sig enough that he won’t be easily replaced as a 7*. Good defender that gets more dangerous the longer you let the fight go on. Can take on power burn. He should be sig 200 to justify R5, I think?

For my own, I can really only justify R5 in a 7* world by ranking up simply the best, most irreplaceable champs. If he fits that niche for you…?