**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG Matchmaking Issue

MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,970 ★★★★★
I must agree with other posts that something may be amiss with matchmaking. I’ve never encountered a matchup like this in any past BG season. Whether it’s smaller accounts now reaching up to their maximum level, it’s not fun beating up on smaller accounts, IMO. 14k prestige vs 7k prestige. This was in plat 2.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Probably a modder, and if he’s not he shouldn’t be in plat 2. I assume you lost? I have always lost to people like that
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023

Probably a modder, and if he’s not he shouldn’t be in plat 2. I assume you lost? I have always lost to people like that

Uncollected and Cav accounts have been making it to Plat 2 just fine because they’ve only been facing each other up until that point. Plat 2 seems to be where the matchmaking shifts where matchups like this happen. They’re not a modder just because their account is small.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Uncollected and Cav accounts have been making it to Plat 2 just fine because they’ve only been facing each other up until that point. Plat 2 seems to be where the matchmaking shifts where matchups like this happen. They’re not a modder just because their account is small.
    Could be, i just have lost to every person with this level of account
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,970 ★★★★★

No they were normal matches. I won by a large margin.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,305 ★★★★★
    Nothing amiss. It’s working as intended.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    Working as intended. Players in same bracket should play against all, If you feel that sorry for the player, surrender next time and move on.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    It was normal for me to get actual random matches from Plat2.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    5 matches from D3 onwards were insta wins when the opponent quit during ban phase or after rd1.
  • Options
    zernixzernix Posts: 82
    From Bronze to Plat 2, like 80% of my matches were 3-3.8mil Paragon accounts. The remaining 20% were 2-2.8mil. I'm a 2.2 mil Paragon so most fights were fine, but most had fairly higher rosters than mine.

Once I got to Plat 2, about 80% of my matches became people with all 5 stars, some in the 7k PI range, and the odd account very similar to mine. I went from Plat 1 to Diamond 3 with playing 0 games because everyone just forfiet.

I'm not even sure how to really feel about it. Only that if someone with a roster of almost all 7k PI champs can make it to Plat/Diamond, I don't think they can really complain.
  • Options
    VydraVydra Posts: 125 ★★
    Take your wins. Stop complaining. Those accounts are food for you to climb up. They are never meant to bypass accounts like yours anyway