Options

AW Rewards - Season 42

Hey folks,

My alliance finish in Gold 2. We just got our rewards but they're for Gold 2, not Gold 1 as per Kabam's post about the regwards bump.

Anyone else experiencing this?

The Leaderboard is still down so I can't show that we finished in Gold 2, but when the season ended that's where we were last I checked.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    There was one war that had points zeroed out due to fairly extreme bugs affecting a lot of alliances. If you won that war, there's a chance it tipped the scales to put you in Gold 3. It could've also been points deducted if they were earned by a player using hacks. I'd recommend just waiting for the leaderboard to drop, you'll likely see that you landed in Gold 3 there. If you really believe your alliance should be in Gold 2, send a support ticket in and they should be able to tell what happened.
  • Options
    DoomGBDoomGB Posts: 46
    Ah cool, thanks! I'll look out for the leaderboard and see what the story is. Thanks for the response!
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    This happened to my alliance and we were securely towards the top of gold 3 and got gold 3 rewards. @Kabam Miike can you confirm the bump happened because it doesn’t seem like it.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    I thought Gold 2 rewards also including the T5B shards???
  • Options
    Can someone please help me get my season rewards because I still didn't get my season rewards
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Can someone please help me get my season rewards because I still didn't get my season rewards

Have you sent out a support ticket? That's the best way of getting help with more personal account issues