**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which science champ should I awaken ?

Cap_Ezio25Cap_Ezio25 Posts: 22
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
These are the science champs(6*) I have, whoom should I awaken and and r3 next ?

Comments

• Options
    fhicihffhicihf Posts: 4
    To my mind, the best to awaken is Thing, but it's necessary to max it. Next r3 can be Fantastic, The Overseer, Thing (with max sig), Anti-Venom and maybe Void (with max sig too). As for me, today I've ranked Void with 150 sig
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    CapIW if you can max sig
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    edited June 2023
    Overseer 😍
  • Options
    Windows10Windows10 Posts: 30
    Cap IW
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 886 ★★★
    Overseer
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    The only champ there that absolutely, positively needs the 200 sig level is CapIW for synergies. Don't get caught up with the " they must have 200 sig levels for the champ to be useful" stuff you here on YouTube all the time. Thing at a low sig level is still a time eater in BG's and Overseer is useful at low sig too. Will those champs be at their peak? Absolutely not, but they are still very viable.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    I'd go CapIW all day long.

By himself, he probably doesn't have the shine he used to as other new champs have come out, but I still think he may be one of the most flexible Science champs there is.

Depending on who you run him with, you got easy access to a slew of debuffs (armor break, weakness, petrify, stagger, disorient), the ability to easily shrug debuffs on himself, a decent safety net with his glance if you do get hit, and a sp2 that hits hard as hell when he crits.

Don't get me wrong, you have some other great options there, but I think he carries the most overall utility. Granted, as others have pointed out, he does need to be at max sig to recognize that utility.

Good luck with your choice!
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,950 ★★★★
    Cap IW or Red Guardian.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Low sig: Joe
    High sig: Cap IW
    Depends which one you like more.