**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the ideal rotation for Kate Bishop?

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
Any big fans who gotten full understanding of all the things she can do and what’s the best rotation?

Comments

• Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    Is there a actual rotation for Kate?
    What I do is sp1 and knock them down in the corner with heavy, then repeat.
    The most important thing is to select the prefight trick arrow. I tend to forget more than half the times.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Just make sure you stack on those perfect release bonuses and keep them inn the corner with a heavy to refresh the debuffs.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Sp1, heavy in the corner to refresh debuff and repeat
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    For short fights like BG and AW, I just coldsnap arrow sp1 them and try keeping those up. For longer content where I also have Chavez, I'll sp2 and then sp1 with coldsnaps. For labyrinth I'll sp2, sp1 with coldsnap then switch to caltrops.

If you want to do Kate's absurdly high damage rotation with a duped Kate with chavez and hawkeye/ronin on team, then you sp2 tranquilize for dialed in passives, sp2 fragility, sp1 fragility, sp3, sp2 coldsnap sp1. This will yield absurd amounts of damage at the detriment of the coldsnap rotation is still much faster.