6.1.5 Crossbones Help

Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 592 ★★★★
Hey all. I was trying to make my way through 6.1 to become Cavalier and I remember how much of a pain this Crossbones boss is. Biohazard and Vigor with 400k HP just for starters. I was looking through my roster to see if I had anything I felt could take him on and I realized I’m very short on bleed immune champs. I was wondering if I might have something that could potentially counter him in a creative way but I’m still struggling. I was thinking I could try taking up Apocalypse since he eventually goes bleed immune. Cap Falcon lowers bleed accuracy with his armor ups and can put a heal block on CB with his L1 and WM synergy, but CB can shrug it. I was considering ranking up Falcon because I believe his lock on can bypass Biohazard but then I would still have to deal with vigor. Can I do it with this roster (without Unitman) or will I just need to wait for a better champ? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure I used Kingpin with the Hood recently .

Then again, KP was 6r3 so I just outdamaged him. Anyway, that combo will get you through a lot of act 6.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Yeah, Kingpin with Hood is the first option that popped up for me. You'd be cruising with them.

Apocalypse could also work since he becomes bleed immune after bleeding for (I think) 10 seconds. His debuffs should also stick on Crossbones unless I misremember some node, which is nice.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 592 ★★★★
    Interesting. There’s so many synergies in the game and I have to admit I didn’t remember that one. So with Hood he just shrugs off everything and converts it to rage it seems. I would just need to make sure I outpace the vigor.
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Member Posts: 420 ★★
    edited June 2023

Is this the Crossbones you are talking about? If so, I see no Biohazard or Vigor.

If this is the case, Apocalypse might not help with this. Kingpin with Hood for sure will help

Is this the Crossbones you are talking about? If so, I see no Biohazard or Vigor.

If this is the case, Apocalypse might not help with this. Kingpin with Hood for sure will help

Holy mother of Moses. They changed the entire encounter? I remember this fight very clearly being a challenge but I didn’t know Kabam changed the nodes on that. Thank you for telling me because that changes things drastically.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Yeah now you need a poison immune who deals decent damage
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    LOL that's why KP + hood worked :)
    You guys are amazing. Thank you for saving me. I would’ve gotten to Crossbones and wondering what the heck happened 😅😬