**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal rewards adjustment - no 3*

At thronebreaker and paragon levels, there should be zero chance of getting 3* in a crystal. 3* are useless and the shards you get for duping them are also useless. There should be no valuable crystals (aka paid for) that have 3* as an option

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    You mean Paragon Crystals?
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    @GroundedWisdom lol. Maybe.
    I guess I’m thinking there are a lot of crystals even for purchase that still have 3*. Maybe those should just go away or the offers and shards etc should all be shifted 1 space towards Paragon crystals? Don’t know. I just know that with all the crystals I open there’s still a ton with 3*. Blah. Get rid of that any time soon.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225

At thronebreaker and paragon levels, there should be zero chance of getting 3* in a crystal. 3* are useless and the shards you get for duping them are also useless. There should be no valuable crystals (aka paid for) that have 3* as an option

You get 4* shards and an impossible chance at an immortal iron fist if you have max sig