Massive Drop in Rates

MoneyclipMoneyclip Member Posts: 9
I don’t know if I’m the only one who experiences such low drop rates in the free crystals.

But since the update regarding revive farming I just get really poor drop rates of revives in the free crystals as well.

The thing with the revive farming didn’t bother me at all, because I’m through most of the content except Carina’s challenges. Time was always a friend of mine when new content arrived. With the revives I got until then I was always able to breeze through everything.

But now I feel like I have to wait years to get just one revive. Even the 6* drop rates in the daily crystals are better.

So my questions is:
Do I just have bad luck and are the MCOC gods ignoring me, or is anyone else experience the same?

Comments

• rcm2017rcm2017 Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    Moneyclip said:

I don’t know if I’m the only one who experiences such low drop rates in the free crystals.

But since the update regarding revive farming I just get really poor drop rates of revives in the free crystals as well.

The thing with the revive farming didn’t bother me at all, because I’m through most of the content except Carina’s challenges. Time was always a friend of mine when new content arrived. With the revives I got until then I was always able to breeze through everything.

But now I feel like I have to wait years to get just one revive. Even the 6* drop rates in the daily crystals are better.

So my questions is:
    Do I just have bad luck and are the MCOC gods ignoring me, or is anyone else experience the same?

I felt the same few weeks back with the free 4 hour crystals, just got lots of small energy and silver potions and few gold potions. No revives i think. maybe it was bad luck. Not sure.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,904 ★★★★★
    Drop rates in paragon crystals compared to TB are noticeably worse since it started.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,117 ★★★★★
    Yeah, revives have been MIA for me as well. Popped 40 4 hour crystals yesterday and got zip. Don’t recall the last time in got one in those things