Options

verify account for support

i’m trying to link my kabam id to my in game account but when i try, it made a new account and is now stuck on there. only way to get help is through support and as you all probably know, support asks personal questions to verify the account. I’ve searched through everything to find all possible answers but apparently some of my responses are incorrect (won’t say which so I have to keep guessing) and long story short the new web store will be unavailable for me until it’s fixed. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,873 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Did you get back your main account or you are now figuring out signing up on Xsolla?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    @nico69 last time I created my account I had the same issue and they were wrong. I sent them screenshots from my iPhone purchase history showing my first purchase and the date I downloaded the game and they admitted they were wrong and proceeded. Don't know if that will help. Also, if you use the email address you used when you created the account they may not ask you to verify. You probably tried this, but if you log out of the new account won't it default to your original account?
  • Options
    nico69nico69 Posts: 67

Did you get back your main account or you are now figuring out signing up on Xsolla?

just trying to figure out signing up on xsolla. my account has always been signed in through the IOS game center so it just goes in automatically but when I tried to connect with a kabam id it made a whole new account rather than linking my already made account
  • Options

@nico69 last time I created my account I had the same issue and they were wrong. I sent them screenshots from my iPhone purchase history showing my first purchase and the date I downloaded the game and they admitted they were wrong and proceeded. Don't know if that will help. Also, if you use the email address you used when you created the account they may not ask you to verify. You probably tried this, but if you log out of the new account won't it default to your original account?

the screenshots from purchase history may work so i’ll have to give that a go but for the other questions there’s not much i can really do i don’t think. also yes i can freely sign in and out of both accounts, but when going on my main all i press is sign in and it takes me there without filling in any info because it’s connected to my IOS game center. I’ll give the screenshots a go now thanks for the tip
  • Options
    no luck with the screenshots of purchase history or install date, still getting same answer so my only hope is for someone at kabam to help me out i guess 🙏